Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sachin RAM (Family)     01 May 2013

Need help to get scolarship details through rti

Hi Friends,

I want to get last 3 years scholarship details of my wife from Maharashtra Government SAMAJ KALYAN department, Can I get it through RTI ?

Please help me

2010-2011-------------- She was in B.A. Final Year from Maharashtra
2011-2012-------------- She was in B.EDfrom Maharashtra ----------------> This is Important for me 

Can anyone suggest me How to get details for it

Learning

2 Replies

Md Rakibul Islam   31 January 2021

Thanks for sharing the article, and more importantly, your personal experience mindfully using our emotions as data about our inner state and knowing when it’s better to de-escalate by taking a time out are great tools. Apprec you reading and sharing your story since I can certainly relate and I think others can too. Symphony L90 Flash File

Read more at: 

Ruth E Kinney   13 April 2021

Also take a look at the latest post of very genuine website. The post is related to blue yeti microphone. Visit the article Blue Yeti Microphone: Best Mic For Podcasting And Streaming and have a happy informational reading.

You may also visit my latest post related to fast typing skills. I will really appreciate our visit to

You may visit my latest post related to (Post topic). I will really appreciate our visit to Learn to type fast and get Better--Typing lessons exercises. Thank for your concern. Thank for your concern.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register