Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Need help for destroy registered marriage

Page no : 2

Sachin RAM (Family)     23 April 2013

Now she saying she will come after 1 year, she need 1 year time to think about me and foget all our misunderstanding, I already waste 3 years. I am sure she wont come  but she only want to harrash me, 

Reformist !!! (Other)     23 April 2013

Then record the conversation and file divorce on the basis of mental cruelty, wife nt joining u after repeated requests and desertion....but it will take atleast 3-4 yrs and court may or may nt grant you divorce

Sachin RAM (Family)     23 April 2013

Thanks  for Reply 498aweddinggift,

Many times she said before she will make complain against me and my family in Police station for dowry harassment. I have recorded some call as evidence. I wondering she is not live with us even 1 day although she threatening me for 498A. aslo she abused me & my family by verry dirty words, I am totally afraid If I bring her she can make hell me and my family Life .

Regards

Sachin RAM (Family)     24 April 2013

HI,

Please give me 1 suggestion,

I am from Nagpur(Maharashtra)

She is from Chandrapur (Maharashtra)

Register marrige was done in Nagpur before 3.3 years( she never Live together with me in my home)

I am going to filed divorce petition on the ground of cruelty & desertion in Nagpur. so my question  is my lovely wife can apply for the Transfer petiton to Chandrapur.

I dont want this because her behaviour she can physically assult me by anyone 

Reformist !!! (Other)     24 April 2013

@Sachin- You can not stop her to file Transfer petition and bases on the grounds available for the case, it may or may not get transferred to her residing place.

Sachin RAM (Family)     24 April 2013

Hi Freiends,

Can I take Objection to her file Transfer petition ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register