LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

aditya (fresher)     13 December 2014

Need advice

i have property dispute with my brother

i want to file a case . Can i file a case directly in high court ?

 2 Replies

Simran Kaur (Advocate/Legal Consultant     14 December 2014

Depends on the value of the property. If it falls within the pecuniary jurisdiction of the high court, you may. Which state are you from ?

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     15 December 2014

Why are you insisting on filing the case before high court only?, what is the dispute between you two?, without knowing the proper details and facts, it may not be possible to guide you properly.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query