name change: since birth certificate

ALL my documents, from birth certificate to aadhar card, pan card, passport, have my full name as AMINA HABIB KAZI and my father's name as HABIB KAZI

But in all my father's documents his name is HABIBULLAH KAZI. The additional 'ullah' after the 'habib'.

In the current state of affairs(including CAB and NRC), do I need to change ALL my documents to fit my father's real name?

If yes, how do I go about it?
Retired employee.

The slight difference in the name of your father may not drastically change in current state of affairs (including CAB and NRC) and there may not be a need as apprehended by you.  


Thank you Mr. Prasad, this puts me at ease.

Thank you Mr. Om Prakash, yes I am aware of the disadvantage because I'm a Muslim. To be on the safer side, I'll be having an advisory meeting with a lawyer very soon. Thank you for your frank reply!



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



IPC Grand Course     |    x