Name change

Hi actually I just wanted to know the solution of a problem. If someone have name of their uncle and aunty on their school documents because he has completed his studies living with them and because of this the name of parents on all the documents is of his uncle and aunt
What should be done to change the name of his parents as it has been many years since he left the studies..



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x