Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

My wife left the house and does not want to come back

Page no : 4

Kunuthur Srinivasa Reddy   09 July 2017

Marriage is not the end of life. You concentrate on the welfare of your children. If you do not have a child, adopt some child and bring up. Domestic democracy should not be over done. It will fail. Assert your authority as a head of the family.

Kunuthur Srinivasa Reddy   10 July 2017

Strong, stable and successful s*xual relationship equal, mutual and reciprocal between wife and husband would result in healthy, happy, peaceful, promising and pleasant married life. Whereas, any significant imbalances in SR will result in internal and/or external. break up between the couple. It is a biological law which does not fail. Therefore, I strongly suggest to all suffering clients men/women of married life to ensure to strengthen their s*xual bondage with effective communication and understanding. Good luck to ALL.

sumi   11 July 2017

Enough space and understandinh is required to support ur partners Rather than claiming of not getting what they want. Apart from s*xual pleasure it is also imp to create a bonding and acceptable attitude to adjust in all.phases of life in marriage. Its not just for satisfying each other on bed.

sumi   11 July 2017

Enough space and understandinh is required to support ur partners Rather than claiming of not getting what they want. Apart from s*xual pleasure it is also imp to create a bonding and acceptable attitude to adjust in all.phases of life in marriage. Its not just for satisfying each other on bed.

(Guest)

With you wife is not happy, without wife you are not happy? Why did you both marry?

and ben choth how many wifes does the husband have or how many husbands does the wife have.

The discussion entering into 10th page?  ha ha ha.

sumi   13 July 2017

Useless commenter.... Grow up.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     13 July 2017

The member has deleted the account. 

The reason is obvious:To run away after littering nuisance and abuse.

sumi   16 August 2017

HI GUYS

I HAD ATLAST CALLED UP MY WIFE AS WELL AS MY MOTHER IN LAW TO ASK WHAT HAVE THEY DECIDED.

ITS TOO TOO BAD TO LISTEN THAT MY WIFE REPLIED" I WONT COME BACK AND I DONT NEED UR HELP"

I TOLD HER U BETTER GET UR PARENTS ALONG AND DISCUSS THE MATTER IN FRONT OF FAMILY.

SHE REPLIED" SHE WILL NOT COME AS WELL AS SHE WILL NOT EVEN GET HER PARENTS"

WHEN I I TOLD HER U DIDNT EVEN BOTHER TO COME AFTER I MET WITH AN ACCIDENT... SHE SAID U R GAINING SYMPATHY.....

SIMPLY SICK LADY... WHEN I TOLD HER HATS OFF TO U..U HAVE TOO MUCH OF EGO ATTITUDE...SHE SAYS U CAN SEE ONLY MY EGO ATTITUDE...I M SHOCKED TO HER ALL THIS.

I ASKED HER TO GET HER PARENTS BECAUSE OBVIOUSLY EVEN THEY R FEELING BAD OF WHAT SHE IS DOING.

Kunuthur Srinivasa Reddy   17 August 2017

The problem is well understood. The solution lies in making her a mother at the earliest. You are to be romantic at least till you make her a pregnant, to say in crude terms. After all heads and done, what is the meaning of marriage? It is only for s*x in a respectful way that man and woman are made to join to lead a s*xual relationship. No doubt, it is a passing phase and will not last long, the physical touch but it binds the couple together. If any one of them is dissatisfied with the s*x play, relationship weakens or breaks up. 

Instead of calling her back home, why not you go to her parents home, spend some time with expected love and s*x to her satisfaction  as to make her not to leave your company wherever you live. You need to play this game, till she becomes a mother, delivers a child and her attention gets diverted to care and upbringing of the child. You also must shed off your ego to accomplish this good game. Never think of sending legal notice for God sake. You will get in to whirl pool of litigation to close your precious time, energy and resources. Moreover, Indian Courts will not grant divorce when men petition for it to start with as the Courts are women-pro with an intention to protect marital bond. Befitting the Hindu Marriage Act. 

sumi   29 October 2017

Guys Now since month of June i have called my wife her parents as well.But they gave me arrogant answers everytime.

I asked my wife to come home and discuss politely but she is not ready at all. Also i spoke to her father ,He said how can i come to your city???? I told him you pls talk to your daughter once for all and come to my home to discuss what to do?

Now after these 5 months they have sent me a FAKE NOTICE with the help of lawyer and making a scene that she was not staying with me since one year which is 100% FAKE as she was staying with me till the month of May 2017 of which i have the proof of photographs clicked together at various functions as well as at home.

Now this is turning really bad for all of us. My dad had went to their city. But before my dad could reach their home we got the notice. so my father had to cancel going.

I had enquired about my wife in her OFFICE where i did get the info that she is still working there. initially they agreed to help me to provide proofs that she works.

BUT NOW 2 days ago her mam says i cant give any documents or any pictures of hers.

All r playing a game.

What case can be done against such wife who is playing so dramatic.

I have tried enough to talk to her but she simply said i wont come back nor i would get my parents for any discussion.

She is behaving extremely shameless.I asked her where the hell she was since one yr as claimed in notice? She had no answer.

I hope the LAW helps me to proove her fake.

Kunuthur Srinivasa Reddy   29 October 2017

Please do not get frustrated over these happenings. Instead, muster courage, bravery and valor to fight to finish the opponent just like you fight a war without sentiments attached. Your issue is not at all solitary but universal to India in the garb of equality to women rights but not responsibilities mind you. The issue has become purely political. Choose a faithful lawyer and follow up the case keenly. Do not think of out of court settlement for any reason since it is disastrous to you. OK? 

sumi   29 October 2017

True. My parents r supporting me. We r ready to fight against their fake notice.

sumi   29 October 2017

True. My parents r supporting me. We r ready to fight against their fake notice.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     01 November 2017

The instances posted by you point towards cruelty.

Hope you have the irrefutable evidence.

sumi   02 November 2017

Hi Kumar,

Yes i have collected evidences of her Whatsapp Rude Status of Revenge as well calls that i made during these 5 months to her parents as well as call given to her.

I will consult a lawyer soon. as i am shocked how can she mention she i not here since one year which is not a JOKE.Now when she called me last week to harass me asking why the hell i went to her office. she got angry and she herself accepted the fact that she is working there....

Crazy lady doesnt even understand before sending a notice. Now she is badly confused and is contacting the third person who was involved in our wedding .Now they are trying to lie to him that i have not done anything in these 5 months now i ever gave calls.

But thank god i called and recorded each conversation.which should help me to shut these peoples mouth.

She just sent notice to make me upset as she knows very well that me and my family are extremely emotional people.

I believe ladies should stop such GAMES and rather grow up in life.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register