Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

My wife left the house and does not want to come back

Page no : 3

sumi   04 July 2017

Thank u Born fighter.. u r Very correct as u said...But she doesnt accept it and doesnt speak out that her intention is just to get satisfied and nothing to do with family compromises...:-(

sumi   05 July 2017

Amisha she herself has decided not to return home... If she only behaves rigid and stands on her decision of not returning home... How can she file any case. As she has sent whatsapp proof to my uncle that its her decision to leave fhe house not husbands decision.

sumi   05 July 2017

Amisha she herself has decided not to return home... If she only behaves rigid and stands on her decision of not returning home... How can she file any case. As she has sent whatsapp proof to my uncle that its her decision to leave fhe house not husbands decision.

KK   06 July 2017

What does she want? Is it to live separately, in nuclear family?

KK   06 July 2017

What does she want? Is it to live separately, in nuclear family?

sumi   06 July 2017

K K she expects that even if she stays at my home she is happy only with my bedroom...importance to only room where we stay ...but also doesnt want to leave the good facilities in home... Now its been one month She has not returned.

sumi   06 July 2017

K K she expects that even if she stays at my home she is happy only with my bedroom...importance to only room where we stay ...but also doesnt want to leave the good facilities in home... Now its been one month She has not returned.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     06 July 2017

Keep the Whatsapp message.

As per your posts so far there is No hint that she wants to file cases leave apart for dowry.

Apparently she wants her writ to large at matrimonial home.

sumi   08 July 2017

Lol amisha u pls mature ur own mind. I m sure u have not read the thread and understood what us the reality. I m thankful to born fighter who has understood my thread message n has accordingly given the best advice. Rest do not advice if you cant advice in correct manner than showing anyones maturity.

sumi   08 July 2017

Lol amisha u pls mature ur own mind. I m sure u have not read the thread and understood what us the reality. I m thankful to born fighter who has understood my thread message n has accordingly given the best advice. Rest do not advice if you cant advice in correct manner than showing anyones maturity.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     08 July 2017

Dear LCI querist @ Sumi,

It is good that you have realised what is what and who is who.

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     08 July 2017

Mr. Sumi, I had suggested that you must also give her breating space and try to make her understand the prevailing situation. In the beganing both persons must be permitted to take time to understand each other. You may take help of near and dears in this regard. This platform does not mean that you shoild criticise an expert if you do not agree with the opinion of expert.

sumi   08 July 2017

Mr sidharth sir Every person will give their way of advice. I m not here to critisize anybody. But as some people r not going through this phase wont understand my situation. And as u level of understanding. If my wife was understanding she would not have take such extreme step of staying away that too in same city... Understanding level when one speaks other accepts n gets a good solution on it rather than running away from home....

Kunuthur Srinivasa Reddy   09 July 2017

Marriage is not the end of life. You concentrate on the welfare of your children. If you do not have a child, adopt some child and bring up. Domestic democracy should not be over done. It will fail. Assert your authority as a head of the family.

Kunuthur Srinivasa Reddy   09 July 2017

Marriage is not the end of life. You concentrate on the welfare of your children. If you do not have a child, adopt some child and bring up. Domestic democracy should not be over done. It will fail. Assert your authority as a head of the family.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register