Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

My query is regarding will

Page no : 3

(Guest)

No death was in Mumbai at hospital But register in Pune. Is this allowed ?

Kumar Doab (FIN)     17 August 2017

It might be possible after death certificate is issued by hospital at Mumbai...

(Guest)

yes will is suspicious. Even after talking with family members and also with beneficiary uncle who refuse to give any share. i am sure Will is made by my beneficiary uncle . my concern about land 40 guntha which is not mentioned in WILL. Only house bulit on that survey number is mentioned in WILL. Can i claim that land ? Also, uncle(Late) whose name was on tiltle was working in family shop . he clearly mentioned in a WILL that he was working in shop. Shop is on name my grandfather. Do i have merits ?

This Impression with limited understanding  has already been posted:

Aparently the WILL, as per the extract posted by you, seems to have covered balance land on which house is built.............. 

Once agian it is posted that;

Online discussions have its own limitations and are not substitute for in person consultation along with all docs on record, facts of the matter,  inputs in person...............with a very able senior LOCAL counsel specializing in concerned field of law/matter e.g; Testamentary/Succession as in your case........................and having successful track record in courts and having argued and won such  cases..............

Therefore you may approach one such counsel...............than spoiling relations and situation in unending verbal duels with relatives..........ending in many litigations/cases...........

(Guest)

okeys. Thank you for help.

Originally posted by : Chinmay C
yes will is suspicious. Even after talking with family members and also with beneficiary uncle who refuse to give any share. i am sure Will is made by my beneficiary uncle . my concern about land 40 guntha which is not mentioned in WILL. Only house bulit on that survey number is mentioned in WILL. Can i claim that land ? Also, uncle(Late) whose name was on tiltle was working in family shop . he clearly mentioned in a WILL that he was working in shop. Shop is on name my grandfather. Do i have merits ?

If the legal heir, person having interest in estate is not satisfied in full/in part, he /she can contest...........

Let your own counsel as already suggested opine on options, remedies, and merits in each option...............

If you have already consulted prefer 2nd, 3rd opinion and be fully assured before you jump to litigation and dump in courts................

1 Like

I have posted my heartfelt and frank impressions.

Wish you the best...............

You are welcome.

If you have already sopken to lawyers, then by you would have become aware that at times litigations is started; in matters that have merits; and in matters that have some merits; and in matters that do not have any merit at all, with a set poupose.......................

To bring OP on negotiating table and settle amicably as much as possible..........

To get relief from court of law on merits, if OP is rigid and adamant............or properly informed......or resourceful......

To hope that lawyer shall argue and/or distract the matter in court somehow so that client gets some relief........... 

To  delay, protract, and make the litigation so stressful, time consuming, expensive that  one of the parties start contemplating negotiations............

and........

and...........

You need to have either good skills, knowledge.  if you want to contest as PIP ............

Or a very effective, seasoned, sharp lawyer/counsel and shrude negotiators on your side.............

Or you may give up and accept the matter as your fate..............

In any case consult as already suggested, before you decided finally, what suits you, as per your own aptitude.

Rest is upto you.

(Guest)

yes i will think again.

The purpose of discussion was to help you think wisely.

You have decided wisely.

The purpose is served.

Gather all inputs,evidence, consult, think rationally and decide what suits you.

Wish you the best.

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     17 August 2017

If you have doubt in relation to genunity of WILL then you can challenge the same. Your query in regard to 40 guntha land it is stated that if your uncle has stated that there is a land at ---- address on which there is a built up property then in that case also the same is sufficient or if your uncle said that property built on said land while decribing the property then also it is the sufficent descripttion of the property. Minor lapses does not invalidate the WILL. In WILL cases law is very liberal. So it is better that you consult a lawyer with details and the copy of WILL. And please also pay the professional fee of the lawyer also., 

(Guest)

Yess correct thank you . Good Advice.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register