LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kamlesh Dave   12 April 2019

yes u can file case for recovery of stridhan into the family court

Kamlesh Dave   12 April 2019

yes video recording is prima facie evidence


Yes. You can file case and can claim your Stridhan and the vedio recording is a prima facie evidence to prove your version.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query