LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

S Mandal (NOne)     24 March 2014

My father want to create a will

I am only son and have 3 sisters. My both parents are alive. My father want to make will and want to give the whole property to me and few agricultural land to my 2 sisters. He dont want to give any thing to one of my sister. So what is the procedure to create a legal Will. 

He want to make sure that the will must be 100% legal. what to do? Is there any need to for probate of the Will. Can he do that?

Learning

1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     24 March 2014

Any 'Will' which is made by the person is of fit mental status i.e. is not suffering from any mental illness (should be medically examined & certified about fit mental condition by a qualified medical practitioner/doctor at the time of making the ‘Will’), The 'Will' should be written , mention full details of the Testator , signed (or having the thumb/fingers impression in case if illiterate person making it but is aware of the full contents of the 'Will')  The full details & identification of all the properties which the Testator owns, is in his or her possession or is expected in future & which the Testator wants to be transferred in this manner after his or death should be mentioned in the ‘Will’ to avoid any dispute on this regard amongst the beneficiaries. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register