Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nani Babu   29 August 2022

my father's death mystery and my house illegally occupied police also will help those people and support him

my name is Naveen my adopted father died recently in my house at the time I'm not in the house so after that I came the house but my father death is a mystery because after the death of my father my grandfather second wife sons came and occupied my house they fastly burial my father body and warming me you're not the son of my brother don't come here like that they talk.

1. my father's death is a mystery

2. occupied my place and house

3. local police station people also help those people because of my support and that station ci also I meet him he doesn't listen to my words and he says it's a civil matter

proof of documents I have

1 .adhar card

2. ration card

3. family member certificate

4. death certificate of my father and mother
5. all education documents

6. rice card

7. current bill and house tax in my father's mother's names

I need justice for my father died as well as I return my house to me they occupy nm y house and theft in my house and also kill my father but local police will help them because of political pressure they told me

I need full and good suggestions for me I want justice for my father's death and justice for local police misleading my case and not taking action and helping the wrong people with their own self-esteem and purpose of money
and return my house back to me and they theft in my also but police did not take any action I go and complain in so spandana about above issues but no use they did not any action I need justices kindly help as and give me right suggestion sir

Learning

1 Replies

Yuvraj   29 August 2022

first take a stay on disputed residencial house

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register