LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mohd Shehzad   09 June 2019


Hello Respected Sir/Madam,

My father booked a shop on my late grand father when he was alive on his licence of (agriculture fruit market association Mumbai) my dad did the payments mode via cheque and/cash and the proofs I've with me for the same and as my dad got the shop according, now my grandfather had passed away and now my uncle/aunty claim on it and they are not giving NOC for licence renewal on my dad's name as they say you got the shop only because of their father licence. If my dad dint not payed the lease and booking amount the shop it wasn't possible today. The said shop is under our possession since allocation date now my dad also passed away I want to help my siblings and renew/transfer on my dad name and then to his legal heirs. Kindly guide on the same.


 2 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     09 June 2019

Guidance over forum is not a remedy/solution.  Contact a local advocate and be fair.  If your grandfather has provided a car, you might have used it and spent for petrol, that does not mean that because you have spent for petrol you have absolute rights on such car.  If the family is undivided, your possession is for the entire family unless the property is divided in metes and bounds or if it is not mentioned in any testaments.

1 Like

Mohd Shehzad   09 June 2019

Thank you sir for your guidance but I'll definitely go ahead with the same but in this case car and petrol is been bought by my father and the RC book is on my grandfather name.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register