Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Man sent to jail for not paying alimony

Page no : 4

Sameer Ahuja (ddd)     01 April 2014

Yesterday I had a word with Mr. Raj (ESIS) he give us a good suggestion to fight , support and offer work with him. anyone who are from Delhi and want to support us (ESIS) please send me PM and contact number @ sameerahuja010101@gmail.com

Aim No suggestion only FIght

Sameer Ahuja (ddd)     03 April 2014

Good suggestion given by my friend

Delhi ke har district court mein 1 1 lawyer apoint karoo sare cases wahe handel karega vo bhe nominal fixed fees par and baja do advocate ke or judgeo

makmak (CEO)     03 April 2014

Why can't we all guys unite and take this matter to united nations human rights forum? Also correctly to SC with statistics. We all split only caring our own cases,

Sameer Ahuja (ddd)     03 April 2014

Makmak

we are trying to do the same, that why we are unite all the thing if you want unite with us than send your contact no and email to me

(Guest)

In India all law favors women.. I think Govt. should throw all men out of this country.. WHAT  A PITY !!
Women empowerement is the only agenda to grab votes in all elections.  I am not sure, if really their is some party or body who is at all intrested to listen to men.

By the way.. I am with you.

(Guest)

Also I agree & appreciate what Gautam Kapoor has said!!

Lets make a forum, discuss and do some thing..

Sameer Ahuja (ddd)     04 April 2014

Make forum and group just only how to fight only, so many form is there for suggestions, 

(Guest)

In india giving suggestions are the cheapest product whereas doing actions are the costliest product.

Hence, we don't need suggestions, we only need actions.

Those who had spoken to me please move away from the world of suggestions and start doing actions.

Its time for work and not for words.....

Lakhs of fighters can become the cause of revolution and that is one revolution fight for equal law.

So, please please from today onwards know your value in changing these laws.

Start doing whatever you can, your one contribution can do miracle.....

Your's

(ESIS)

Gautam Kapoor (IT professional Studying Law)     22 April 2014

@ESIS - Sheer Arrogance will not pay here.Pls remember the guy who is posting this has been more harassed/tormented then you.... My case is the worst of the kind in India...None of the lawyers worth his salt posted any reply to the horrendous allegations put on me.If you are not open to suggestions ... it will show your arrogant tendency... We men are no good than women.

A ten thousand ESIS is no better than a single women.Event the cheapest suggestions are the route for the best action if they are properly assimilated without the element of arrogance.

Please refer to the earlier post sent by me and first argue with me before start your struggle.

@ESIS - If you think that you can change the destiny of 498a single handedly witthout any contsructive suggestions and without engaging the STRONGER SEX.. YOU ARE HORRENDOUSLY WRONG.. GET OUT OF YOUR MINSET AND BE OPEN TO VIABLE SOLUTIONS...

@ESIS - EOD your painstaking effort will only hold water if they get a proper means and a voice.. A PROPER MEANS AND A PROPER VOICE MEANS HOST OF THINGS THAT I HAVE MENTIONED IN MY EARLIER POST. PLEASE SHOUT WITH YOUR RESERVATIONS...

@ESIS - Im not sure how old are you this post ,, but Im a 2 month baby here.I hold a degree in quant maths  (Manchester) and currently studying law. DO NOT NEGATE CONSTRUCTIVE SUGGESTIONS..

THE POSTER I HAVE PASTED IS MY ABORTED CHILD... I HAVE MUCH ANGER THAN YOU GUYS IN MY BELLY...

My wife had a illegal affair before/after marriage , she took away my 1.5 yr son, she aborted my second child... and then alleged  that I kicked her in the belly so she got aborted.. She put host of allegations on me .. raping after 3 days of pregnancy...bcos of which her stitches got ripped apart... trying to have s*x with my 1.5 yrs son.. who I always fed the most ORGANIC food  on my chest...feeding her in the lavratory...raping her umpteen times in marriage.. watching her sister changing menses clothes.. roaming half naked in my house showing my private parts.. tormenting her for dowry... My mother not allowing her to go to toilets...My whole family tormenting her for dowry ... even my brothers who are in US and UK.I locking her in the room at the time of pregnancy .. I boiling her breast milk. She stole all my SBI bank jewellery  after fleeing Singapore which I had opened in her name ( worth 20  lakhs).

I filed divorce in Hyderabad which turned exparte as she did not contest..She was issued conditional order but at the last day she got a SR number from the high court stating that they want to transfer the case to Vishakapatnam. The case is still pending in HYD High court.

MY EARLIER LAWYER COLLUDED WITH THE OPPOSITE LAWYER TAKING 1,85 lakhs from me ... destroying my dv, divorce,498  and maintenace case..

I do not have a IOTA OF INTEREST TAKING/STUDYING LAW ... BCOS I KNOW WHAT LAW AND LAWYERS ARE MADE OF...BUT I DO NOT STAND A CHANCE... SO MY SUGGESTION IS OPEN YOUR EARS AND EYES FOR CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM OR SUGGESTIONS.