LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

not as of now (not as of now)     26 August 2013

Maintenance

My Divorce is merged in Maintenance case (Crpc125) along with my wife RCR and Crpc125.

Now my wife filed evidence affidavit pw1, she did not provided any evidences apart from the same alligations that they have given me 10 Lakhs. and i send her out from home and given bad treatment in my home. 

Now we have need to cross examination on 5th of Sep, 

My question in evidence affidavit they mentioned it as pw1, what is pw1 ?

What action i need to take care during her cross examination ? any best questions from your end ?, I know it defers case to case, but still if you have any logital question towards educational / dowry financial matters 

Also when i get chance to sumit, i want to ask the court to allow them to furnish. 

1 ) their parents Bank statment as proof of funds flow during my marriage.

2) Proof of present residence

3) Reason to resign the job (She changed her job, after i came to know about job details and i have only "Service certificate from organization" during the priod she filed for maintenance) and making false commitment that she is a idle person and depends on parents.

Learning

1 Replies

stanley (Freedom)     26 August 2013

Read this book on coss examination and accordingly prepare your question  a few examples are like for eg she states that husband lives on her  income than the following questions can be asked 

Does your husband live and still lives on your income?

Did  your husband held a toy Gun to your head and made you withdraw money from your ATM without knowing your Pin code ?

Did he keep calling you for your salary and threating you the whole of 24 yrs once salary was credited into your account every month ?

Are you a minor wife that you are threatened by major age husband to part with your salary ?

Are you an illiterate wife not empowered to know your rights and duties being a wife ?

Have you filed a General diary report about husband’s forcefull ways to take your salary each month ? if not than why not ? Why here am I asking this question ? Since the constitution of india has given a right to report unlawful force by a man ( be it your husband ) onto a woman ( be it so you are his wife ) each month and the same could have been reported to authorities .

Are you unable to find another husband that you are compelled to live under such circumstances lie a slave .

Attached File : 287622572 art of cross examination.docx downloaded: 97 times

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register