LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Prasenjit De (Unemployed)     06 January 2016

Mail resignation

I am working for a company, and off late due to dis-satisfation from the culture of the company, I resigned from my services on 31st December'2015. The resignation I gave was in a piece of paper, but forgot to keep a copy of it.Later the management asked me to continue. But today again on my mail box, i find they have asked me to discontinue.

Sould I again resign from the services keeping everybody on loop? Can they take any action like termination, if I don't resign on mail as I don't have any proof of my previous resignation.They have also asked me to meet them today evening which I don't want to. I fear my salary which is due for tommorow will be on hold also.

Kindly guide me according, so that I am out this mess.

Learning

5 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     06 January 2016

Meet them in the meeting. No need to be fear. They are not evils.

Prasenjit De (Unemployed)     06 January 2016

Its not the Q of fear, but tackling the matter tactfully. He wants me to remain associated with him as a francisee of his business and not as Businsess Head due to cost-cutting, as per his mail. When he has made everything clear on the mail, why should I go and meet him for a proposal which I cannot accept?

Pl.guide by the earliest.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     06 January 2016

Record the meeting,if you meet.

Dr Katta Venkata Rama Krishna (Retd Sr Director Govt of India/ Advocate)     07 January 2016

1) Instead of 'why should I approach'. better sort out the problem amicably when the Management invited you for a meeting and listen what they say and respond what you want to convey.

2) You are pre conceived with negative notion which is not good in Business.  After discussion, the final decision is yours.

Dr Katta Venkata Rama Krishna (Retd Sr Director Govt of India/ Advocate)     07 January 2016

1) Instead of 'why should I approach'. better sort out the problem amicably when the Management invited you for a meeting and listen what they say and respond what you want to convey.

2) You are pre conceived with negative notion which is not good in Business.  After discussion, the final decision is yours.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register