Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sidhu (student)     07 February 2013

Litigation with neighbour

Hi Members,

I am living in own resident from 18 years.I have all releated legal documents reagding the house.Recently my neighbour sold away his flat beside my house. There was some mis undrestanding between him and his coustomer. his coustomer got better land for low price and withdraw the deal with my neghbour. In some way to show cause, his coustomer started litigating that i move 1/2 feet into neighbour flat and plan with draw the deal.

In the process they got certificate from survivor in their favour, but my father/mother who are actual owners of land did not signed on it. But still this fellow stated creating non sense every day. I do not want to extend this further and willing to cut it at early roots. Please guide what is best soultion now to fix this problem.Who is the concerened authority to report this.

Thanks in advance.

Learning

1 Replies

Advocate Rohit (Advocate)     07 February 2013

you need to serve him a legal notice through a n advocate for stoping harassment to you. further, you need to check the approved plan of the building where the flat of your and your neighbour is drawn along with exact area mentioned in it.

Regards,

Advocate Rohit Dalmia

Mumbai

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register