Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Let advice and to have take further actiion


My father purchased 1972-73 a 12 cent plot(

(built a house 1050 sq,ft 

now the plot value Rs.85Lks)

 in the name of my brother at the age of 12 and after 30 years my eldest brother sold the property in 2002?

without knowledge of my father and my another brother and two sisters.We have no partition in our father and 
ancestral property.
Is I have to sue the property for partition or that sale deed is valid or not.
After 3 years from sale deed My father was no more.
How we will recover that such property because sold the property 2002 us what will we do regarding that 
practicing advocate

file a suit for partition clamining that our of the earnings of your father house was purchased in the name of your brother.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Civil Litigation Course     |    x