LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

aki   02 November 2017

Legal advice needed for property

A Notary Property (House) but it is surely a private land i.e., land not issued by Government. The Present Owners Family of Property belongs to SC Caste. The family contains parents,a brother,a sister. The Father of owner family had done gift deed to his Son. before gift deed no registration papers were there only notary papers exist.

Now my Questions are: 1. what are the care measures or deeds must be done to have a safe and legal transaction. we asked bank to provide loan but they refused to give loan since it doesn`t have assessment 83 94 papers(required for notary property) and Sales Deed. so what is the solution for this.

2. do we have to reverse the gift deed back from son to father, then executing a sales deed from father to son, then son to us i.e., purchaser.

Please Respond Quickly i Trust LAWyersclubindia

Learning

3 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     02 November 2017

'Buyer Beware' applies to property deals.

It shall be appropriate to get proper legal opinion from a very able local senior counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in revenue/property/civil matters before signing or making payment.

This may cost some FEE but can defend long term interest and hard earned monies.

Don’t pay,sign,buy until your own lawyer has provided you with legal opinion.

There might be some other defects.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     02 November 2017

Local terms are also involved, so approach local counsel.

Lawyers empannelled with bank do this as regular job.

Check with them or handover to your own LOCAL counsel..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register