LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kapilshamlani   15 April 2015

Legal action threat by tikona, asking pay after deactivating

I had paid the billing amount & submitted the device before disconnecting the Tikona Broadband connection but still getting calls to pay the amount even though they had already sent me full & final email with Amount Payable (Rs. 0). Nowadays I am getting calls & email to pay amount (Rs. 319.43) otherwise they will take legal action from Delhi court even though Tikona is based out of Mumbai and the connection was taken in Pune, how come the case is in Delhi?

Name                            : Kapil Shamlani

Tikona UserID             : 1111952821

Tikona Billing A/c no. : 123543117

Learning

5 Replies

skumar   15 April 2015

This happens to all Tikona customers and I told them to file case in delhi court. They are cheaters.

kapilshamlani   15 April 2015

So what should i do???

Vinesh K Chhaya (ADVOCATE)     16 April 2015

First of all file complaint at the police station nearby you with remarks to search details regarding phone call (like whose name the sim card exist, the address of said person etc the police will not take any action and file the complaint then you have to move to the police commissioner and after the same result of not taking any action you must move to court for criminal inquiry.. then court will order and then action will taken fast and the cheaters call will stop

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     23 April 2015

Dont worry about it, let them file the case and wait for the summons.  On receipt of summons, you may issue a legal notice to the company who sued you for defamatory action against them due to false case, the same will be withdrawn by them subsequently.

chandramohan   21 June 2016

I am also facing similar issue from Tikona,

Today i got cal from Adovacate Mohammed asking me to pay the bills due

Actually i paid one month in advance and asked them to close my connection by calling to customer care. Customer care person forced me to retain the connection, and asked me to give it to some friend. But i told him that i don't want to continue , then he said he will place for closing the connection, but nothing happened from next month onwards i started getting the bills then i sent email saying, I want to close my connection then they replied that you have to pay the dues,

My question is why i have to pay , when I requested in customer care , to close the connection then you did not close it.

Name                            :Chandramohan

Tikona UserID             :  1111910565 

Tikona Billing A/c no. :  123 500 881

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register