Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vijay amirtha raj (student)     14 April 2012

Land survey

Hi,

I am vijay amirtha raj residing at kotagiri in Nilgiris.In my family only my mom and me. I want to survey my land and make fencing. Because our neighbour entered into our land and building a house. We told many time to them but they didnt hear.

We called surveyor to survey our land.But they simply replied that we are not comming.

Now i want to know what to do if the surveyor not come and how to stop the neighbour from build the house

Learning

1 Replies

P.Narender Reddy (Excise Inspector (C.I))     17 April 2012

please contact your Thahsildaar of your taluq or having jurisdiction over your area and submit written request for conducting survey of your land stating that your neighbour is encroaching in to your land, with  proof of your title and obtain acknowledgement with office seal and signature of the person who received your petition. Further obtain the map of your village from survey and land records office from the district surveyor by applying officially on payment of requisite fee to identify the survey number in which your land is situated. In case the Thahsildar donot respond to your request and stopped the encroachment then file a civil suit in the court and obtain injection order to stop the illegal activity of neighbour. It all required patience and roaming around government offices, there might be political pressures hence deal it carefully and you will definitely successful to regain your land if your neighbour really encroached in to your land.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register