LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Selva   14 July 2016

Land stay order

Hi, The opposite party got property stay order from the court. So based on the stay order opposite party blocked the pathway for us. After some days we went for court hearing. Finally the judge has issued the order saying that "Stay order not extended". But the opposite party not obeying this stay order cancellation. Still the pathway blocked.So how can I take further step legally. I have stay order cancelled report from the court. But local police also not helping for us.


 1 Replies

Gagan Kumar (Lawyer)     14 July 2016

Hi Selva,

Forum discussion may not give you concrete solution. You need to consult a lawyer over the phone or need a face to face consultancy. If interested you can contact GK & Advocates Law Firm ( It will save your time too.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads