Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

hardik patel   18 April 2018

land owner

i have my younger brother named BHARAT.
now the problem is that during my childhood my father give me his property but they had spoken "DINESH" instead of "RAMESH" during that time he had forgotten my name. now what should i do legally to correct the name.there is no person with DINESH name it is unfortune.


 1 Replies

Krishnapur Ananth Nagamani (Advocate)     20 April 2018

Swear an affidavit stating the above facts and giving your correct name; Also publish name  correction in leading newspapers

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query