Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shashank Mehra   15 June 2016

Land acquisition issue - pune municipal corporation

Greetings of the day !

I have a land in Swargate, Pune measuring 18,840 sq.ft. My granfather had purchased this land from Rai Bahadur Thube in 1897. As of now, the land has been acquired by PMC and the land acquisition is giving me a run around to just get a simple 7/12 extract. Finally, after 3 months I had to use a lawyer from Pune to get it done who charged me Rs.1,000. Now, after consulting with 10-12 lawyers, the common answer that I am getting is that either we can leave the property to PMC and take the reward of Rs.9 Lakhs or we can fight a case. I need someone to give an advise on this case and how it can be done. If I go as per the current market rate of Rs.2000/sq.ft. (considering it to be the lowest and I also I might be wrong as this rate is derived by the conversation I had with people), the land cost will be nearly Rs.4 Crores. Please help me with this and if someone can take it up in court with the compensation being a portion of the reward I get after this issue is resolved, will really be wonderful. My father is now 78 and he is being asked to visit PMC every now and then whenever the lawyer calls and since Nov. 2009 no case has been filed and all his visits were not fruitful. I had tear in my eyes when I accompanied him last time while visiting the land acquisition special officer ward No. 15 on the 6th floor where there is no lift. PMC doesn't entertain me since legally I am not the one who owns the land but despite telling them that I am an heir to the property, all goes in vain. Would request if anyone can give me guidance on this and help me out so I can atleast, as a gift to my father, see this property issue get closed before he closes his eyes.

Heartful Regards,

Shashank Mehra.

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     15 June 2016

You can use right to information act for getting done 7/12 extract copies

Amar Jadhav (consultant)     19 June 2016

U can contact me on my mob No. 9890277799. I practice in Pune ll surely help u.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More