Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ranjana goud (HR)     20 January 2015

Khata no. is mentioned incorrectly after khata transfer

Hi Lawyers Club, 

We purchased a A- Khata property in B'lore recently with surveyno. xxx/6/2B1/2. All other related papers show up this survey no. xxx/6/2B1/2 with old owner name(seller). 

We applied for Khata transfer to ensure our name (buyer) gets reflected in BBMP records. We recieved the new Khata with our name(buyer) mentioned correctly but survey no. mentioned incorrectly i.e., xxx/6/2/B1/2 instead of  xxx/6/2B1/2, an extra bar symbol /. As part of this, we recieved Khata cerficate, Khata extract and uttara patra from BBMP which show up the sy no. incorrectly. 

We are worried as all other documents  like sale deed, EC, Tax paid recipts, etc., holds sy no. as xxx/6/2B1/2...How do we go about updating this in BBMP records and wanted to know if there are any hidden impacts because of this. 

Learning

3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     20 January 2015

Apply for correction of the numbers. Obtain an application from BBMP. for corrections.

ranjana goud (HR)     20 January 2015

Thanks Sir.....so u mean to say its purely a negligence form BBMP staffs. ..!! Will have to check with them on the bribes now :P 

ranjana goud (HR)     21 January 2015

Hi Sir,

Today, I visited BBMP office to check on the ledger entry and found that even there the survey no. is written incorrectly xxx/6/2/B1/2 instead of  xxx/6/2B1/2, an extra bar symbol 

Can I apply for correction of survey numbers ?

(OR)

Is there any thing else that needs to applied for ledger entry correction? 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register