LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

amol (NA)     07 April 2015

Jurisdiction criminal law

Cheating Case 420 and forgery Private and Police station complaint required information about jurisdiction criminal law 1)Land and registration happened at xx city & The respondents staying same city . The Forgery happened in xx city. 2)Earlier Police complaint in XX city. 3)Cheques are collected from YY city . Can I go for jurisdiction YY City on based payments are released from YY city. What is chances for rejection jurisdiction


 7 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     07 April 2015

Sir, You can go to yy as well .... Warn Regards Kapil Chandna Adv 9899011450


Where does the payee bank exist, XX city or YY city

recowerymoney (professional-recowerymoney@gmail.com)     08 April 2015

This is civil case for money recovery hence other criminal cases will not survive and will be expansive.


Summery suit for money recovery is the simple and sure method.

renuverma (advocate)     08 April 2015

Amol - please give facts of the "forgery" - was it relating to cheque bounce or payment default or some other kind of fraud?


Yet he is not comming out with true facts.

amol (NA)     08 April 2015

1) Land YY sale by Person ABC and land owner also involved .Police verified and confirmed Person ABC not cheating and informed me to pay money. person ABC and land owner both take money form me. 2) When collector informed based on Mutation Entry to me take NOC to transfer land from Person ABC . 3) Person ABC asked more money for giving NOC. 4)based on collector letter I got Registration office .registration number 2047 year 1998 . 5) When I had visited Registration office registration number 2047 year 1998 is different person name and different property and checked record till 1989 to 1999 his name not found in registration office. 6) With unregistered document I had found that Person ABC made with the help of SDO Mutation Entry having registration number 2047 of Year 1998 .Person ABC had transferred one land XX on his name( 7/12 ) and other land he tried for transfer but not transferred land YY (Government Right to transfer ) due to permission required from collector office & commissioner office.. 7) Now Police say it is not duty to check because land related issue is handled by tahasiladar office /Collector office even given information in written. 9) Forgery I am not able to make against Person ABC as SDO has to make Mutation Entry. collector /tahasiladar not taken any action as their department made fault also Asking NOC is fault because registration rule 44(I) will not allowed to do registration without permission .Details are given to collector in written with proof .? 10) In case of cheating the amount take by him is signed by Land owner also it look decided amount I paid there is no proof for asking additional amount and not given NOC.(asked on phone and personally).? 11) I want to know what charges to whom? ,cognizable offences ?and where to approach before filling complaint court?..,If Person ABC having any affidavit with land owner considered legal?

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     12 April 2015

The querist is testing the patience of the experts here by repeating the same question in many threads. Despite he has been addressed properly, it appears he is making fun of the experts here just because this forum is a free service portal.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads