LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dhanunjaya Jaya   21 August 2019

judgment , further step

my ooposite person filled case of land issue. i am respondent.

judgment given.

Judgment pronounced. (VSJ)In the result, the suit is decreed with costs declaring the right and title of the plaintiff over the schedule property. The defendants are directed to vacate the schedule property by removing the constructions and put the plaintiff in the vacant possession of the schedule property within three months from the date of the judgment failing which the plaintiff is at liberty to get the possession through process of law. The reliefs granted in the suit in favour of plaintiff subject to result, if any in appeal in OS 31/98 by the Honble High Court of A.P.

plaintiff filled in os 31 /98 title diclared in lower court. same case failed in high court. what we further step please suggest

Learning

3 Replies

Shashi Dhara   21 August 2019

Judgement in junior court or senior court.if in junior court file RA in senior division court along with stay application for lower court decree .and also file caveat.

Dhanunjaya Jaya   21 August 2019

sir,

judgment given by senior civil court. iam respondent in this case.

plaintiff suite OS 31/ 98 in senior civil court that time this case win. same case appel suite in high court but high court cancelled 0s 31/98 judgment.

present senior civil judgment given based on OS 31/98 case judgment in high court

now iam were suite. i think the OS 31/98 failed, given by high court judgment certified copy take and then re suite in same senior civil judge court are go for better in high court.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     21 August 2019

In complicated matter, where guidance can be given after studying judgments and all facts, never take or depend on guidance in open forums, and no expert can venture to really guide you without studying judgment.   Always take the guidance of your present advocate for further appellate proceedings.  You can also consult an expert advocate locally, as he may charge a reasonable amount to give a legal opinion on further steps after studying the entire case.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register