Joint development

I have a property in b'lore which is B Khata. I have given it  for a joint development. It is agreed that all the expenses incurred towards the development of the apartment including gettng of the papers done at the corp. office. etc. Now through Akrama Sakrama, the developer is trying to get A khata. So do I have to pay a share for the A khata. The developer is asking half the amount to be paid by me. And the work is delayed by almost 9 months after the agreement. As per the agreement he is supposed to start & completed the work in about 18 months from the date of the agreement. What action can I take in this regard

Lawyer in Hyderabad.wats app no.9989324294

Owners of deputy commissioner-converted properties can are eligible to obtain 'A' khata by paying the stipulated fee. The Palike will collect a betterment fee of Rs 200 per square meter in its 100 old wards, and Rs 250 per square meter in the remaining 98 wards of New Bangalore. Both of you can share the betterment charges, it is govt. duty. Mandatory. You can get A khata records for obtain bank loans.


Yes, I agree the above statement.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x