LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

VAMAN M KINI (Officer)     26 January 2018


Hello sir, A query regarding a JDA. As per the will the fathers property has been transfered to only 2 sons (3 daughter & 2sons -children) instead of 5. Then they made a JDA and constructed a flat with builder. 10 flats out of which 5:5 was the share as per my knowledge. 2 daughters where given the share by executing a gift deed and they have also paid some 7 lakhs inspite of gift deed. And the same has been asked to us as the above and we have told them that documents is required for verification and after the execution of all the registration formalities amount will be given in form of DD. But they were telling like they will sell the flat but still they have not sold the flat instead they have given it for rent. What are the possibilities 1.As they are not able sell the flat. 2. Is it feasible to give the money even after execution of gift deed. 3. Will the property be their own as per the 12 year rule. Please guide me on this. Regards Vaman

 2 Replies

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     26 January 2018

You are not clear as to what you want to say.

We are also not able to understand what you want to say.

These things cannot be answered here based on your statements  One has to go through the documents.

Therefore, please consult a lawyer in your area.

VAMAN M KINI (Officer)     26 January 2018

Ok sir. Thank you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query