Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

venkatesh (business associate)     21 January 2015

Is will legally valid

dear sir/madam,

my wife filed a case in the dist court for partion in her father's self aquired property,and case is goingon,in between this her father has writened a will total property in favour of his two sons, both are married.  he presented the will in the court . so my qustion is  the will legaly valid  because it it writtend even though case is going on.

please kindly reply.

thank you.

Learning

6 Replies

Advocate R Gupta (Advocates)     22 January 2015

yes, the will will be valid in the court of law....you not mentioned there that your wife's father is alive or dead. it is very important ...if he is no more and the will is last written document by him. then its valid . if he alive then his witness is matters.....

venkatesh (business associate)     24 January 2015

Originally posted by : advocate rajesh gupta

yes, the will will be valid in the court of law....you not mentioned there that your wife's father is alive or dead. it is very important ...if he is no more and the will is last written document by him. then its valid . if he alive then his witness is matters.....

dear sir my wife's father is alive, he is respondent 1 and 2 is his elder son,3 is his younger son.

adv.raghavan (Advocate,9444674980)     25 January 2015

The outcome of this case will affect the validity of WILL.

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     27 January 2015

Will comes into effect after the death of its testator.here testator is alive so Will has no legal sanctity.

unique horn (self)     28 January 2015

If  your father-in-law proved that the properties are self acquired, then your wife cannot get any share. The validity of the will can be taken for consideration only after the death of its testator.  

Advocate R Gupta (Advocates)     28 January 2015

agreed with advocate bhartesh goyal........

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register