Upgrad LLM

is it possible that individual may file a case under ec act

Some persons did forgery by giving false statements in F&S Departments of two different states to make their ration cards on two different addresses in different states. And the F&S Departments of both states also accepted that they did forgery which is punishable under Section - 9 of the Essential Commodities Act - 1955. But still they are not taking any action on those persons.

In that case, Is it possible that I will file a suit against those offenders individually before the court of law under the Essential Commodities Act -1955 or not? If yes, then in which court can I file the case and what is the procedure for the same?




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x