LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

subhnandan (business man)     10 February 2016

Injection suit

Can defendant can file a injection suit against plentiff on counter claim property.which they have no evidence

 1 Replies

C.V.Kansara (member)     11 February 2016

Yes. In counter claim a defendant can file an application for injuncion.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query