LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Javed (CA)     07 February 2013

Indian men in trouble,more gender biased law coming

There seems to be no relief for Indian men as more gender biased laws going to come soon as the Indian feminist group taking full advantage of the Delhi Incident.

Also no more sound coming up from what's so called Indian Mens rights Organisations,it seems they already lost their energy and gave up to the femnist group.If you don't believe me then below are few signs for you to believe where the fight against gender biased law is going :)

The website for men rights saveindianfamily.org already got hacked and for more than a month it shows maintenance page and no activity.

The website 498a.org News column was last updated in 2010.

Women protested outside Jantar Mantar this week to include martial rape also in the new law but there was no protest by anyone against the gender biased laws.

It seems Shonee and Swaroop Sarkar are more busy with their 498a,DV consultancy shops and making money and not interested in getting rid of this law as its been really long i saw them on TV :)

What about 498a Wedding gift movie ? Was it ever released ? or feminists made Ilyasi Saab to drop the movie ?

No more activity in any 498a Facebook Acount or Yahoo groups.

There was a plan by Men rights Organisation to push the government during the budget session for creating a National Commision for Men same as that NCW.The Budget session already going to start or its already finished i never heard any news about this NCM.

Sorry guys i am not a Indian anymore but i still feel pity for my Indian brothers who are suffering and i really feel sorry for your state in India.Expecting comments from Mr. Taj ;)

Learning

3 Replies

Msk-need -nuetral- laws (self)     07 February 2013

Javed,

Would I call you escapist? yes, it is long battle cannot be won in day or two. Will one day, the results will be there for  to see.

why wait xyz to do something? I am joining law course and in my abilty I will do something, similarly each one should do and unite. The day all political parties realise that their vote bank is in threat, they will nuetralize it

yes we all the time want Gandhi to reborn which never going to happen

Mani

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     07 February 2013

It seems Shonee and Swaroop Sarkar are more busy with their 498a,DV consultancy shops and making money and not interested in getting rid of this law as its been really long i saw them on TV :)

i strongly condemn the author for this

Sorry guys i am not a Indian anymore 

were u ever, really ??

1 Like

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     07 February 2013

kab sudhroge Javed bhai ??

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Validity-of-my-sisters-marriage-hma-nd-nri-marriage-72701.asp#.UROq1x0THYQ

Originally posted by : Javed

Taj Saar I have American Passport :-)

I feel Pity on Indian men who waste almost a decade in getting divorce and even after divorce a women can file 498a against her husband and make rest of his life miserable.

Once a Hindu always a Hindu LOL

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register