question was very simple let me make it more precise.
1. petitioner side everything clear written arguments.
2. but respondent not even filed evidnece but they again took dates and filed the evidence after we filed wrritten arguments, later my counsel crossed and judge again gave date for arguments.
3. we informed judge we are done with arguments but respondent started drama, she comes asks for next date, next time some junior comes they ask one more date, again respondent comes due to festival my counsel unable to prepare arguments give date like wise they dragged atlest 4-5 dates, but as per system even hearing date also finished so judge got vexed and gave date for judgement.
4. at tht time judge was very strict i heard +ve about him i think they know that judge will get transfer so they awaited for that but judge without giving judgement got transferred in december, so this month new judge not appointed yet but other court hall judge was appointed as incharge to take care of my court cases.
5. during last date new judge asked is written arguments filed or not, my counsel replied we are done with everything and awaiting for judgement, so new judge gave date in next month for judgement.
my query here is.
1. respondent has not filed any arguments so does it favour me?
2. still any chances for respondent to stop the upcoming judgement telling they have not filed argumets and take new date to file argument, hearing?