LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RAM SHARMA (ASST MANAGER)     26 April 2013

Implementation of supreme court order

I have been approached by some Inspectors of income tax in respect of implementation of Supreme Court Order on Civil Appeal 7514-7516 of 2005 on 27.11.2012. I have been told that the department is not taking any action in respect of implementing the same. I have gone through the Order thoroughly and I agree with their contention. Its now more than 5 months now and no action has been initiated in this respect. These Inspectors although not a party to the case but belong to a later Direct recruit batch and in their particular case, it took almost four years for completion of the recruitment process ( early Mar.2005 to Dec.2008). As the Order clearly states that it is only an administrative lapse and the candidate can not be denied his due seniority because of that. I seek opinion of the forum members on the same. I shall be waiting for valuable suggestions on the matter 

Learning

1 Replies

chami (NA)     28 September 2013

You may please file a RTI application and get the details. Please frame your questions very carefully and take help, if necessary, from some one well versed with the rules.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register