illegitimate Children's Rights In Father Properties? Right or No Right??

Dear Sir And Madam....
I'm the Second illegal wife son.
my father already married person my father Working (Deputy Tahsildar). first wife 3 Children's and my father without divorce first wife. but my father living my mother given birth two illegitimate Son's. after so many living life my father and mother.
my father tell his first wife my mother living life matter. so my father first wife accepted.
so one day my father once heart stroke suddenly join hospital. next discharge hospital few months rest him first wife house. so my father not coming my house so long. so my mother some had rent Finance problems. my mother go to father house asking help but no help. my father properties prepared change and all transfer name first wife and her children's. include house too.
my father not given any financial support and any properties my (illegal wife ) my mother or illegal sons. how to proceed my problem Sir Or Madam....?

Issue legal notice for partition if they deny file suit for partition .if they come to compromise comprise if they contest u proceed.any how if u go to court atleast it takes 25years contact half rate cheap advocate and pull the case.surely they come to compromise.

Total likes : 1 times


dear sir my father his self acquired properties all transfer his first wife and his first wife children's.
present my father name no properties sir only service Pension his pertain. sir so possible compromise my father...?



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu