LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

MadhuGunavathy (others)     31 October 2022

If a set a side dismissed can change lawyer

Dear Sir/Madam,

1. My wife filed divorce in a court and Due to my lawyer wrong instruction i didn't attend the hearing. 

So judge put Ex Party Evidence. Next hearing my lawyer filed set a side petition. but i dont know what reason put in the set a side petition. The judge dismissed the petition and put again Ex-party. So i think to change my lawyer and again file set a side petition. My doubt can i again file set a side petition ? 

2. I paid case fees to my lawyer and unsatisfied reason i like to change lawyer . But my lawyer if i paid 10000 rs then only give change of vakkalath .  So please help what the solution for this threatened.

Thanks for you suggestion.



 1 Replies

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     01 November 2022

You have right and can replace your lawyer with new one at any time you feel dis satisfaction with him .You need not to take NOC from him if you have paid his entire fees.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register