IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

I m harresed by all kind of domestic violence. help me what

Page no : 2

Tejal (house wife)     08 December 2011

Thanks to all for their valuable replies.

i was in very stressfull situation that i made my self to get divorce. But after getting some relaxed I m feeling divorce is not a final way. if in future i get marry with some one else than there is no guarantee they will not like my present inlaws.I tried to make them understand that whatever they done & doing are wrong, but they thinks they are right in their thoughts & did not understand. Now i decided to make them understand by a legale way. not by criminal cases but by DV case first by the counciling by their protection officers , if they still dont want to live picefully than in legal way.My case is more strong as i have many proofs like e-mail & recordings.


First i want to inform at NGO under DV act ,in which cercumstances i m living at my parents home, thn i will tell my inlaws by the counciler that i will only come back if my husband will do a job in one company continues for atleast 1 year.& also to my inlaws to behave with me as a humen & not to torture me for the dowery.TIll that time i want to file Maintenance case on My FIL for my maintenence as my husband is not working. cause of that i think my husband will get some courege to do a job & also will be continue in his job. I have seen many big matters thn my matter. If we have a law to live life piecefully thn why should i afraid of use them?& what i know abut my husband , he also know that they r wrong, but he was thinking i m like a "Sidhi sadi GAAY".& also knows abbout my proofs.So he will not dare to fight with me.


What do you think Should i use these ways?I have not counceled with any lawyer , i just got to know about this idea by reading some issues & laws in Net..Whatever i wrote in my third last paragraph by some of my knowlege, can it be done? Is it possible to fight by that way?Pls correct me if any thin wrong in that paragraph.

Tejal (house wife)     08 December 2011

sorry its a second paragraph about file an aplication & asking for maintanance.

rajiv_lodha (zz)     08 December 2011

1) Law Point: U can not seek maint from ur FIL

2) My advice: By making use of such laws u can not force them to behave like u want. If things are damaged beyond repair & u have lost all faith into ur husband, its better to end things amicably & move ahead.

Ur dues should be provided to u in this sattlement.......thats all

God Bless

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     09 December 2011

Agreed with Rajiv,.



Shonee Kapoor

Lifeisgreat (None)     12 December 2011

Life is much more than just maintenance and legal rights. Just move on, life is beutiful and worth living without any regrets. If you get your ISTREEDHAN back its well and good, if not, try to fight to the extent it does not harm / hurt you.


Most legal advises are having co lateral damage. It is never possible that there is damage only on one side.


Agreed they might cheated you, but move ON...........

Aishwarya (Teacher)     12 December 2011

agrees.. with expert opinions abov..

Tejal (house wife)     13 December 2011

i have decided to give a divorce to my husband on the ground of cruelty not by a MCD. I m involved in my father's business & not so old. so i dont care of wasting a time & efforts. I will fight & also file a 498a & DV after getting a good lawyer  as i have enough proffs for that.now i dont care of my gold or money.just before an hour my husband called me if " My father will give 50 lacs to his father they will bring me home & will behave with me well ."i have recorded this & many more talks.from which i will get a justice very fast.i will give this all to the news chanels also whenever i'll start my fight.my life had been spoiled . I cant let spoile any other girl's life by signing a MCD. Yes it is a revange.

JAGJEET SINGH (Advocate)     13 December 2011

Dear Tejal, as per ur quiry i got that u r confused herself abt ur future, bt as per my advise u should get divorce and demand permanent alimony as per ur present status.

dr.pawan rajyan (member and secretory)     13 December 2011

i read you from starting,and conclude that........you are mentally ill. you donot know what you wants..........ok,god bless you.

1 Like

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     15 December 2011

All the best for your fights.


Pawan, we should not level allegations on others.





Shonee Kapoor


Aishwarya (Teacher)     15 December 2011

rightly said by shonee bhaiya..

anyhow tejal now ur on ur own..just be wise and always think conscientiously..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads
Follow us Course law

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query