LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Tejal (house wife)     05 December 2011

I m harresed by all kind of domestic violence. help me what

i have got married in Feb 2011. It was a love marrige from my husband & arrenged from My side.I m borne & brought up in prosperes family so we were searching such kind of family. My husband told me he earned about 25 laks in abroad & now he is working in MNC with the selery of 45 K. Before marrige whenever my inlaws came to my home they told the dont want anything & they will keep me like a pricess even after marrige.even though my parents gifted me 21 tolas of gold which my inlaws had taken just on the second day of my marrige.

But after marrige i got to know my husband show me a fake documents of his salery & he is not working any whereHe is expert in making fake documents & also got to know that in the past my husbad had a physical relation with his mail friends so he always forced me to do unnaturaal s*x.& my inlaws started the dowery harresment.They started to treat me like a kamvali by telling that "If you will not work than how will we cover our marrige expendetures.so you will have to do all the house hold works & job for us" they were not spending any mony for me even from my selery.Even after marrige my parents are spending for my expendetures.

& my Fil always touches me in the bad maners , he always kiss on my hands.& talks & behave in a velger way.these all things are too long.He was harresing me in s*xual way.When i make an objection about this he clearely told me " He will never change.I will have to get adjusted by this if i want to live there."

My husband loved me for my qualification as he wanted to use me to go to abroad by PR.Thats y he forced me to study related studies.as he dont like to study & dont like to work in india.I spoiled a year of my life by studing harder for my husbands future.Even though my file had been rejected.

AS i have not done any hard work before marrige, i was getting ill day by day I lost my weight from 54 kgs to 42 kgs. just in 6 months  cause of the hardwork & mental tourture.& after getting rejection of PR file. they have started tonting me for my slim body, my look,my illness& also for not giving money in laks to them.

When i made a voice agaist all of this & told them" I will not live like a kamvali as they are crorepati & can afford 1000 rs for a kamvali.My Fil Has to respect the relation of Dil & Fil.& i will come back only after my husband wiill start a job.& i will not hear any word for mental torture."

thn My husband replied me he can get 1000 girls like me but can not get a 2-3 crores property of his father.so i'll have to live the life according to them or have to give him a divorce without any alimony.I refused the both the choices of him.

After my this words They made devorce papers without any alimony by blakemailing me for my certificates.i gave them my voting card to make documents against of my certificates.& after getting my certies i told them to not to sign papers.after that my husband warned me if i will not sign the papers he wiil take a negative steps against me.& he also told me that they will never give me my jewelery back.

Even though i have not signed papers not livin at my inlaws home.

My husband is not working any where. & whatever bugs he had earned in the past are on his fathers name.so can i ask compansation or maintainence from his father as he is the second resposible when husband is not earning or not able ot working.?

Is there any  way to find out the past selary slips from abroad as i know his NI no. & company name?

I also want to file a case which is better DV case or 498 A  for doing a cheating ?

my father spent about 5 laks on our marrige & gave 6 laks of gold in todays price. now his business running in the loss & it is at the stage of closing I have a one sister more.so i can not let them to go without paying compansation for spoiling my life.
so how much compansation can i ask for dowery harresment, mentally harresment, s*xual harresment , physical harresment  & financil haresment.?

If they r ready to let me live life like a human.I m ready for that but i will still  ask compansation for the harresments they have done to me, & getting my stridhan bake.

Pls Advise Me .I m not greedy but i can not let anyone to spoile my life.

Learning

25 Replies

Tejal (house wife)     05 December 2011

I tried alot to make it small but even though it has been to long. Can i ask compansation or resident from my FIL as he is having all the money of My MIL & Husband on his name.they got an interest about 1 laks every month on the Deposits of about 1.5 crores & also My MIL & fil Gets pensions about 30 K per month. my husband only eats in the home & getting fetty day by day.

raj malhotra (M.D)     05 December 2011

hi..got very sad after reading ur story.....yes law can help u but first try to save ur marriage if possibl bcs u r gonna lose more at both the ends...tc.god bless u.

rajiv_lodha (zz)     05 December 2011

Sorry dear, but i cud not understand ur opening line:

i have got married in Feb 2011. It was a love marrige from my husband & arrenged from My side.

Anyways, as per ur version:

* The husband has cheated u FRONT-END.

* His father is behaving horny 2 u, hubby has no problem

* Hubby told that money is more importent than wife

* All other family members are born-crooks!

I do not think this marriage will work 4 long, but HOPE is HOPE. My sugesstion:

1) Talk ur heart with hubby, try a mutual marriage councelling to save ur diginity & married life.

2) If it does not work, fight back with full force to end this relationship & to get back ur dues.

God bless

1 Like

Rohit Shukla (Engineer)     05 December 2011

"so how much compansation can i ask for dowery harresment, mentally harresment, s*xual harresment , physical harresment  & financil haresment.?"

That sums up all ..... I mean your plight....... Oh God ..... I never came across such a bad draft.

Secondly, some more observations You say "My husband loved me for my qualification" ...Right? Now read your plight .... the words marked yellow gives a fair idea of your qualification .... No no ,,,don't shy, please read.

"i have got married in Feb 2011. It was a love marrige from my husband & arrenged from My side.I m borne & brought up in prosperes family so we were searching such kind of family. My husband told me he earned about 25 laks in abroad & now he is working in MNC with the selery of 45 K. Before marrige whenever my inlaws came to my home they told the dont want anything & they will keep me like a pricess even after marrige.even though my parents gifted me 21 tolas of gold which my inlaws had taken just on the second day of my marrige.

But after marrige i got to know my husband show me a fake documents of his salery & he is not working any whereHe is expert in making fake documents & also got to know that in the past my husbad had a physical relation with his mail friends so he always forced me to do unnaturaal s*x.& my inlaws started the dowery harresment.They started to treat me like a kamvali by telling that "If you will not work than how will we cover our marrige expendetures.so you will have to do all the house hold works & job for us" they were not spending any mony for me even from my selery.Even after marrige my parents are spending for my expendetures.

& my Fil always touches me in the bad maners , he always kiss on my hands.& talks & behave in a velger way.these all things are too long.He was harresing me in s*xual way.When i make an objection about this he clearely told me " He will never change.I will have to get adjusted by this if i want to live there."

My husband loved me for my qualification as he wanted to use me to go to abroad by PR.Thats y he forced me to study related studies.as he dont like to study & dont like to work in india.I spoiled a year of my life by studing harder for my husbands future.Even though my file had been rejected.

AS i have not done any hard work before marrige, i was getting ill day by day I lost my weight from 54 kgs to 42 kgs. just in 6 months  cause of the hardwork & mental tourture.& after getting rejection of PR file. they have started tonting me for my slim body, my look,my illness& also for not giving money in laks to them.

When i made a voice agaist all of this & told them" I will not live like a kamvali as they are crorepati & can afford 1000 rs for a kamvali.My Fil Has to respect the relation of Dil & Fil.& i will come back only after my husband wiill start a job.& i will not hear any word for mental torture."

thn My husband replied me he can get 1000 girls like me but can not get a 2-3 crores property of his father.so i'll have to live the life according to them or have to give him a divorce without any alimony.I refused the both the choices of him.

After my this words They made devorce papers without any alimony by blakemailing me for my certificates.i gave them my voting card to make documents against of my certificates.& after getting my certies i told them to not to sign papers.after that my husband warned me if i will not sign the papers he wiil take a negative steps against me.& he also told me that they will never give me my jewelery back.

Even though i have not signed papers not livin at my inlaws home.

My husband is not working any where. & whatever bugs he had earned in the past are on his fathers name.so can i ask compansation or maintainence from his father as he is the second resposible when husband is not earning or not able ot working.?

Is there any  way to find out the past selary slips from abroad as i know his NI no. & company name?

I also want to file a case which is better DV case or 498 A  for doing a cheating ?

my father spent about 5 laks on our marrige & gave 6 laks of gold in todays price. now his business running in the loss & it is at the stage of closing I have a one sister more.so i can not let them to go without paying compansation for spoiling my life.
so how much compansation can i ask for dowery harresment, mentally harresment, s*xual harresment , physical harresment  & financil haresment.?

If they r ready to let me live life like a human.I m ready for that but i will still  ask compansation for the harresments they have done to me, & getting my stridhan bake.

Pls Advise Me .I m not greedy but i can not let anyone to spoile my life

Dear Tejal Jee, not sounding judgemental....but you seem to be heading for a real disaster in life ....not because of your otherwise problem, but more bacause of the advises that you are getting which let you narrate such a badly drafted and equally appalling tale of hardships.

Can't help you sister .... just an advise, god forbid, but if your husband turns out to be a strong man then be assured of real trouble ....you seem to be heading for one. Wishing you alll the best.

Regards,

Rohit

2 Like

Aishwarya (Teacher)     05 December 2011

It is like demeaning  your sufferings that u can compromise for a cash amount and can readily forget all that if paid for..

..please dont do that..

Just claim what u gave in marriage and seek MCD

Legal Fighter (Advocate)     05 December 2011

if you don't want to live with ur husband, better go for divorce and proceed ahead with your life.

dr.pawan rajyan (member and secretory)     05 December 2011

i personally think ,you are a untrue lady,living only for money,you loved,you married,you are promiced to keep as princes not by your lover but by his father. now you are fed up,and wants not divorce but money to revenge from them.i think story is false,in what % you might now better.if yet to blame them,then go for DWVA FOR COMPENSATION,BECAUSE YOU NEED ONLY MONEY..........BUT IF YOUR CASE IS PROVED FALSE,AS SEEMS,THEN YOU BE IN TROUBLE............I AM NOT A EXPEPT..........,LETS WAIT FOR EXPERTS.WHATS THEY ADVISE.......!!!!!!!!!

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     06 December 2011

If things are not resolved amicably, the lawyers would get a wee bit richer.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Tejal (house wife)     06 December 2011

hi Aishvarya.

I m not asking any extra big  amount but just my gold & the marrige expences done by my parents as a compansation. as i know they refused to give my gold back. ithink that is not a greed for money .if i ask a share in their property or any big lump sum amount thn itts a greed. If they wants me to give divorce than i can start my life from that money by doing some business as in future i will not able to trust any body after having this kind of bad experience.so in future for me marrige is just impossible.& i have a sister too my divorce will affect also to her in future.

Tejal (house wife)     06 December 2011

he saw me before 2-3 years ago at a marriage function of my friends. & sudenly 1 day he came to my home & praposed me " I love u & will u marry me?"as he was of our cast i replied him it depends our parents' decesion. I did not have any feelings with him at that time.so it was like arrenge marriage from my side. I am from prosperous family so naturally my parents wanted to find a groom prosperous.& princess in the means i have just learnt the household work not doing every -day.& before marrige my inlaws said they have a full time bai. so i will have to make a food only.but after the day of my marriage they told the kamvali bai not to come as they have a "bahu"now.& it is imposible to do all the work of the banglow by ownself. My husband is just a bachelers & i m a masters & had a related experience.which are usefull for PR to get points.so he told me to do IELTS.AS u can find i m not good in writing i had 3 trials of the exam.& finally i got a result , but from the ambassy my file had gone rejected as agent had missed one document.so i write he only loved my qualification.In our 1 years of relationship we have never gone even at the garden. now i m worth less for them as i m not able to take him abroad.so they were harrasing me to bring money by torturing me.I tried once by saying them not to torture me & let me live a life piecefully. but they are not ready.& result you all know they prepared MCD papers without alimony. My husband is not a strong . if he is a strong as a husband he never allowed his father to do bad thing with me. I cant trust this guy in the future.He can sell me in future for money. so now i finaly decide to get divorce from him but after getting a compansation of my marrige expences. & eventhough they want to compromise with me to live me a naturall life like all married woman.i want this amount as a deposite of my security.By doing this atleast they will be in worry that "jyada pareshan karege to paise le ke bhag jayegi"

Aishwarya (Teacher)     06 December 2011

If u wish to get rid of this person and he wants the same then things can be done amicably ..

U belong to prosperous family then u can carry on smoothly even without his fig..

.But still .if atall he doesnt pay back what u intend him to do,  then forget what u want to have and atleast get the divorce done thats quite easy and gives u the desirable freedom that u wish to have..

1 Like

Rohit Shukla (Engineer)     06 December 2011

I concur with Aishwarya Jee's advice ................. a very constructive and practical advice. Trust me ..... Life is beautiful, just coz of one mistake of any body, don't let it take a toll on the rest of the life . Good Luck!!!!

1 Like

galsober@yahoo.co.in (def)     06 December 2011

And be positive, even if he made u study this & that, THE KNOWLEDGE IS STILL URS, ITS SOLELY URS & WILL PAY HEAVILY ONE DAY

1 Like

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     06 December 2011

Well lady, 

It can be decided mutually. And I support you that you should get your Streedhan back.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register