LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ravinder Kumar (Account Director)     30 July 2011

I am done now...!!

It all started from December 04, 2008, when I got married, just after two days of marriage when I visited my wife paternal house for a custom with my parents, my FIL asked us to leave my wife back there for 4-5 days as he is missing her a lot. She is the only child.

10 months passed by everything was very sweet and she got pregnant in between. I can infact say that best period of my 31 years were those 10 months  However whenever we visited her parents (once in a month)  her father started asking her to come there and stay for delivery of child. He even use to call my parents every week and started building pressure. We did not want the delivery at there place because medical facilites were much better at my city (Gurgaon) than there (Rewari). Though me nmy wife use to stay at Karnal as I was posted there, still that place have better facilites than Rewari.

So one day she on a very small issue stopped talking to me, stopped cooking food for me and called her father who came and took her stating that she will come back in 7-10 days. I was in tears when they left as I did not wanted her to go.

Now Its been three years and she is still with her parents with my Son. I tried 100 of times and almost every relative tried to convince her to come back, but all failed. Now during this period I have now started hating her and her father for all thta they are doing to me.

I filed for RCR 15 months back which is still in court and mediation failed twice, they do not allow me to meet my son and when they bought him in court today my wife father openly in court said to him that do not talk to this man and do whatever I told you.

Infact in these three years she agreed to come back twice but  her father than did not allow her to come back. Here I woul also like to mention that My in-laws also lived separetly for 15 years immediately after my wife was born.

Now I have decieded to end all this and planning to file Divorce in couple of months.

One more marriage is distroyed due to Parental intrusion.

Now getting myself ready to face 498, DV, 125 etc...:)

Learning

3 Replies

(Guest)

very sad.U should be strong enough to come across all these.Keep proofs  of her dessertion.Consult a good lawyer.

Ravinder Kumar (Account Director)     30 July 2011

Thanks Utpala, I am all strong but sometimes u r all alone and feel very weak..

I have already filed RCR which is in its final stages and fortunately I have a gud lawyer too... Now all I need is patience, strength and some luck..

(Guest)

@Ravindra,

All the best my friend !!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register