LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

naveen singh (partner)     15 May 2015

I am above 50 years tenent

Sir i am tenent of above 50 years form my grand father and my father  both has been expired .

now my property owner want to sale the property in high value to third person so what can i do for this situvation  

Learning

3 Replies

ADV-JEEVAN PATIL, MUMBAI ( DEEMED/CONVEYANCE OF BUILDING)     15 May 2015

He cannot sale. U have tenacy occupant right. Contact immediately on 9869400938. Emai: jeevansci@yahoo.com.com. Thanks

saravanan s (legal advisor)     15 May 2015

is the owner forcing you to vacate the house or is he agreeing to allow you to stay there even after the ownership is transferred to someone else

(Guest)

This great tragedy of this country. Laws are totally in favor of tenants in name of welfare. This is major cause for collapse of old buildings in Mumbai or Kolkatta. In India tenants misuse the kindness of the owner who rent out whole or part of his hard-earned asset for little annual income ( always less than 4 % of market value). But tenant sticks there. Because of such tenants, new tenants are now going through economic exploitation and torture. They have to move every 11 months and pay high rents wherebrokers too make money regulalrly. Please introspect and think what would you feel like if you were house owner. Why cant he sell his property if he has rights as owner? Who are you to object? As a good citizen we should be fair to each other. Not only you should pay fair rent as per current going rates but also vacate if owner is genuinely selling it or wants for own use. In India housing problem and high cost of houses is mainly due to bad tenancy laws. Sorry dear but I am not with you.

A majority of crminals cases are filed by people againsteachother as they have no faith in snail paced civil justice system and try to sue faster criminal route for revenge or seek justice.

Of course you too can abuse our poor legal system and bad tenancy laws and drag the matter

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register