LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Hb   18 March 2018

How to request for mediation in court.

I wanted to call for mediation in Domestic Violence and 498a case. Since the complainant  is outside India what are the ways I could ask the court to secure her presence in court. My lawyer says that I can not do much she just need to come for cross examination.  

 3 Replies


Dear Sir/Madam,

Since your case is complicated case as such I require documents and same may be send to my email/PM (personal mail) for detailed legal advise.


With regards,

Legal Expert

Hb   19 March 2018

Sir why is there a copy paste reply from you on every thread.

pankaj verma   20 March 2018

simply said to judge for mediation. and you can also file a suit for conjugal rights....9816374011

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query