Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sandesh   18 December 2018

Housing loan document na certificate.

Dear All i am building a house at my Native Place Devrukh Ratnagiri on Loan on my ancestral property . I have got all necessary documents like 7/12 Proper card all on my single name and my title is clear.My 7/12 and property card denotes my land is non agriculture but for applying home construction loan bank has asked for N.A certificate which is not available with me. I went at local talathi office to get Na certiifcate but they were unable to trace it. As per their information this land na was done in 1969 and its difficult to trace such old record doucument.Talathi has given me some registration No 2 uttara which states that this is N.A plot. But bank is insisting on N.A certificate. Requesting you to please let me know if there is any alternative for Na certificate.


 1 Replies

harish vats   18 December 2018

you can take documents from revenue deptt of ur area stating the land is NA .this will suffice for bankers.otherwise u may ask bank to go for legal opinion nec certificate .U deposit the legal fee in the bank.then Banker will give ur property papers to their empanelled advicate.that advocate will submit the report directly to bank in 2-3 days.if this report states property is non NA .then u may ask from that empanelled advocate which document he/she needs .as per ur post it seems banker has not undergone for legal search and nec so far.first go for that all picture will clear

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query