LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

viswanath (analyst)     02 February 2013

House rent aggrement


I am from Mumbai, and I would like to register a house for 1 year. I would like to know if anyone can help me out in preparing rental agreemnet and registering a house.





 1 Replies

sagar (student)     02 February 2013


      viswanath there is nothing to help make a legal agreement and mention one month notice from both side licensor             and licensee mention yor rent and deposit condition of the said premices and register the agreement at your local             register office.................any more thing you can ask again........

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register