Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Help to remove my wife from my house

Page no : 4

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     28 January 2014

she escused in that situation also, but my parents not ready to take a girl who went to police staion, so they asked me to leave her in bangalore and come to native,

Reaction

So your in-laws are still decent people and you dropped their daughter to their house and never promised to behave gently.

But why your parents forced her to go to Police.  Will they accept themselves in house if they go to Police station after instigating you for crime.

i left her. she came to chennai to see me i never allowed her inside home. she com[plaint in womens station in bangalore saying i never allowed inside,i told them

Reaction

So you persist in Domestic Violence.  You have not elaborated whether your parents instigated and abetted at this stage also.

i am going to apply for divorce

Reaction

So you think divorce is like buying sugar from grocer.  On what ground you seek divorce that your wife is unable to bear domestic violence and her parents refuse dowry demand.

Or you will seek divorce on false and imaginary grounds.

Reaction

So you remain unchanged.

after comming out i forced her to vacate the house, she denied.

Reaction

So you persist in domestic violence

While she not at home, i broked the door and try to shift home two times neighbours informed poilice and stopped.

Reaction

So you committed criminal act also and she still remained cool.

I want to keep my parents happy.

Reaction

But they do not at all want you to be happy.  Atleast what you described.

They have instigated you to behave in a manner that you are on the verge of ruining your life permanently.

You still have to work hard to ruin yourself and your descripttion indicates that your parents will help you in that directions.

Perhaps they may resist if you decide to go for happy life they offer for happy life (as you said) is still there from her.

You also  think they will be happy when you go to prison(with or without them). If you want to see them happy (or atleast not more unhappy) then as your wife is willing to forget your deeds then beg for her mercy and get the chapters closed.

Now please suggest what i can do, how to remove her?

Reaction

No way.  Seek her mercy. 

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     28 January 2014

Now the story of Ajay is out in his own words. Needadviceon498a and Q Slinger what do you say now?

Mr. Ajay I feel very sorry for you. You have mistaken ideas about the duties and responsibilities of a dutiful son. Parents are certainly to be respected and looked after. But truth, justice and fair-play are above everything else, even above parents. Your parents, in their selfishness, have ruined your life and the life of a young girl,  your wife. As you yourself admit, your wife was nice and loving and her parents were also considerate and good. You knew all this and still ill-treated her to such an extent that even your neighbours called the police. If even your neighbours call the police, what is wrong if your wife or her parents resorted to 498A. The Section is intended for use exactly in such situations.

My advice to you is still exactly the same. You read every word of it  again and again. You now need a psychiatrist and not a lawyer. I am not giving this advice to make fun of you. I am dead serious. Tell your parents to stay in Chennai only. If they need financial or filial help, give them. But you stay in Bangalore with your wife. If your parents do not want your wife, she need not go there. If and when you become a father, things will change. 

I have helped many people with my sane advice. I shall help you too, if necessary, even coming to Bangalore.

Let good sense prevail on everybody.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     29 January 2014

I refer to observation of Dr Ramani

"Parents are certainly to be respected and looked after"

I am sorry to differ.  There is no reason to respect or give any fianncial support to such parents who cause so much misery to to a verry happy life of a young boy married to a very decent lady of affluent family.

1 Like

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     29 January 2014

It is simple, the court would force you to pay equivalent rent :-)

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

www.shoneekapoor.com

Handphone: +91-8010850498

Facebook: www.facebook.com/shoneekapoor

twitter.com/shoneekapoor

Yahoogroups: https://groups.yahoo.com/group/sahodar 

If you don't fight for what you want, don't cry for what you LOST.

2 Like

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     30 January 2014

You cannot do even what Shonee Kapur says.

I rewrite for you what Shonee Kapur has written last.

Don't be foolish and lose a good wife. You have not been blessed with good parents. But you are fortunate. You have a good wife and good in-laws. A lucky person like you is rare to find. You are from Chennai. Do you know Tamil? Then read the following lines of Kannadasan

மனைவி அமைவதெல்லாம் இறைவன் கொடுத்த வரம்.

God has given you good varam.

1 Like

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     30 January 2014

for the last two days querist is not responding

(Guest)

Dear Experts

What ever it may be i had faced a lot of troubles from her side got arrested and now on bail. How i can accept her?and my parents?

whatever ,my wife has to prove in 498a right? let me see how she can. 

and i am asking will all lawyers will take only genuine cases only? No na right.

can any one can help me in this. Please

How to revove her from home and what i can do if she filed DV?

(Guest)

And if any body ready i can even give my wife mobile no. Kindly talk with her and Need divorce.

(Guest)

மனைவி அமைவதெல்லாம் இறைவன் கொடுத்த வரம்.( I agree But my image got spoiled)

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     31 January 2014

If you want to stop doing injustice to that good girl I can help. You are basically a good person as one can see from your posts. It is very unfortunate that your own parents have done injustice to you and to your wife.

Why don't you want to reconcile with your wife? Is it because of your ego? There is no place for ego between husband and wife. It is very much possible to recover your image. If you proceed towards divorce it will further damage your image. I can help you to lead a happy life. But I won’t help you to ruin your own life.

நீங்கள் அதிருஷ்டசாலி. உங்களுக்கு இறைவனின் கருணை உண்டு. உங்களுக்கு நல்ல மனைவி கிடைத்திருக்காள். இந்தமாதிரி அதிருஷ்டம் எல்லோருக்கும் எப்பொழுதும்  வருவதில்லை. நான் கென்சிக்கெட்டுக்கொள்கிறேன் மனைவியுடன் சேர்ந்து வாழப்பாருங்கள். உங்கள் தாய்தகப்பனோர் சொல்லை கேள்க்காதீர்கள். அவர்கள் ஏன் இப்படி நடந்துகொள்கிறார்கள் என தெரியவில்லை.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register