Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Help to remove my wife from my house

Page no : 3

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     27 January 2014

I believe he doe snot need any forum to save his family.  All that he needs to do is to save his family.

If questions raised  by Dr Ramani are answered then the root as well as route of problem will be seen.

(Guest)

thanks to all

Mine is a arranged marriage,Me and my wife was living in bangalore as i work there in bangalore. My parents from Chennai. Monthly  once we both go to chennai to see my parents.

relation ship between my parents and my wife, she loved them as her parents,she used to cook when ever we visit them iin chennai took care on them.

my wife is from well settled family,she never behave so she is very simple.

My parents got scared of seeing there family status, they told me to avoid going to there home, and told to avoid her parents to come and meet my wife, told to restrict  parents, else she will try to take to her family. and spoil our family happiness.

so i stopped going to her home first,then i never allowed her to see her parents, 6 months once i allow to go her home,told her to restrict her to talk with his parents.arguments came between us,fight and atlast she sacrifise for me all.But i came to know once i gone to office she use to sit and talk with his parents without knowing me.fights between us, Male ego that wife should ask husband words.

what ever i ask my wife i will get within a week from her parents, all house hold items.then my parents told to ask them for house in bangalore,and money.

there parents told they are not intrested as i am looking her daughter well they cant do anything more, these things came as big problem between us i beated her lot this happend. trowed her out of the house, neighbours called police and complainted . 

she escused in that situation also, but my parents not ready to take a girl who went to police staion, so they asked me to leave her in bangalore and come to native, i left her. she came to chennai to see me i never allowed her inside home

she com[plaint in womens station in bangalore saying i never allowed inside,i told them i am going to apply for divorce

she called me many times what i am doing is wrong, and she will fight for right, she complaint  498a i got arrested was in jail for 5 day now on bail.

after comming out i forced her to vacate the house, she denied.

While she not at home, i broked the door and try to shift home two times neighbours informed poilice and stopped.

after seeing all this how my parents will accpet her? they dont like her.

I want to keep my parents happy.

Now please suggest what i can do, how to remove her?

(Guest)

My lawyer say my wife can file DV on me?

can i file divorce? My lawyer say not now.

(Guest)

I will agree my life will spoil. But i have to respect my parents, they say if i accept her. she will dominate us by re entry.

It will be a great insult for our family

(Guest)

as i want a valuable reply from experts, i had posted the true reason, kindly help to remove my wife from home. and how to win 498a case how many months will take to get judjement?

(Guest)

Seems like you did cruelty to her. You are so clear in what happened, and also who are at wrong. 

I think when u both living happily , you made extra demands it seems.You didnt allowed her to talk to her parents it is cruelty. 

You both would have made own house with your earnings why you have to ask their parents. 

You should listen to Sudhir Kumar. She have every right to file DV. 

Thats the best advice. 

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     28 January 2014

I request Dr Ramani to see and change his views.  The author doe snot have poor English he has described what he is, what his wife is, what his paretns are.

His own version betrays him.His each sentence gives a full story. Which I react.

Mine is a arranged marriage,Me and my wife was living in bangalore as i work there in bangalore. My parents from Chennai. Monthly  once we both go to chennai to see my parents.

relation ship between my parents and my wife, she loved them as her parents,she used to cook when ever we visit them iin chennai took care on them.

my wife is from well settled family,she never behave so she is very simple.

Reaction

Till here you admit that she is a good women till she married in your family

My parents got scared of seeing there family status, they told me to avoid going to there home, and told to avoid her parents to come and meet my wife, told to restrict  parents, else she will try to take to her family. and spoil our family happiness.

Reaction

My god.  The problem is merely inferiority complex of your parents and in order to sooth their ego they can stood down so low that started domestic violence against here knowing she is nice and not wrong.  Mere sight of someone living happily and prosperous can make them jealous.

You say that it was arranged  marriage and it implies your parents ought to be aware of their financial and social status. 

Dear sir you are yet to come with real facts.

else she will try to take to her family. and spoil our family happiness.

Reaction

Why should your parents need someone else to spoil family happiness.  You have well described that what they have done to  your life.  They have spoiled your happy life.

so i stopped going to her home first,then i never allowed her to see her parents, 6 months once i allow to go her home,told her to restrict her to talk with his parents.arguments came between us,fight and atlast she sacrifise for me all.

Reaction

So you joined domestic violence merely on instigation of parents. Good.

Still you admit that she isa sacrificing lady and you still want her to keep suffering.

You also want help of this form to advise you how to enhance her suffering whom you are describing as innosent.

But i came to know once i gone to office she use to sit and talk with his parents without knowing me.fights between us,

Reaction

So  domestic violence became your full time affair. 

Male ego that wife should ask husband words.

Reaction

There are males in our society carrying the so-called ”male ego” which compels the administration to frame harsh laws which are used against innocent persons and some persons like you also at times come in the net.

what ever i ask my wife i will get within a week from her parents, all house hold items.then my parents told to ask them for house in bangalore,and money.

Reaction

Now you are admitting the you and your parents are dowry demander.

I am sorry if truth (as described by you) hurts.  Place for such parents can be in Jail only.

there parents told they are not intrested as i am looking her daughter well they cant do anything more, these things came as big problem between us i beated her lot this happend. trowed her out of the house, neighbours called police and complainted . 

Reaction

What more is needed to establish that what you and your parents are and Govt targeting people like you enacted 498a and DV Act.

Refusal of dowry demand resulted in physical torture.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register