Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Help to remove my wife from my house

Page no : 5

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     31 January 2014

you said

"And if any body ready i can even give my wife mobile no. Kindly talk with her and Need divorce."

WHy?

You yourself said she is willing to forgive you if you mend your ways.

It is you and you alone who will solve the matter.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     31 January 2014

you said

"be i had faced a lot of troubles from her side got arrested and now on bail. How i can accept her?and my parents?"

but she is ready (as you told ) to accept you despite all your ill-deeds.

you are still asking " How to remove her from home"

(Guest)

No one there to help me here???? 

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     04 February 2014

you can further be advised that when there is next date of hearing in 498a case, then you remember whatever you said above and speak out the same before the judge.

(Guest)

i have to accept and go behind the bar ah ??? good advice 

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     05 February 2014

Again I say that you do not have to go behind the bars. You settle the matter with your wife. You are a good boy and she is a good girl. She and her parents will forget everything and she will stay with you. But you have to forget your selfish parents.

1 Like

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     05 February 2014

I tend to agree with Dr Ramani.  The facts given by him indicate that his misery will come to end the moment he decides to live happily.

But But But

He seems to be determined to be unhappy and keep his parent .

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     05 February 2014

You said that you were arrested and on bail.

what about parents?

are they named in FIR?

are they arrested?

(Guest)

No Only my name in the Fir. Cuz my wife was saying that even my parents had done lot of troubles and wrong to her,the reason she never added there names is( She married me only on the trust on me) what ever my parents say, do i never got brain like that she is asking me.and she nev er wants to punish my parents as they are elders. still she act like she is very good.

(Guest)

Plz Ramani kindly dont say they are selfish, No parents will accept a girl who goes to police station.

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     06 February 2014

Mine is a arranged marriage,Me and my wife was living in bangalore as i work there in bangalore. My parents from Chennai. Monthly  once we both go to chennai to see my parents.

relation ship between my parents and my wife, she loved them as her parents,she used to cook when ever we visit them iin chennai took care on them.

my wife is from well settled family,she never behave so she is very simple.

My parents got scared of seeing there family status, they told me to avoid going to there home, and told to avoid her parents to come and meet my wife, told to restrict  parents, else she will try to take to her family. and spoil our family happiness.

so i stopped going to her home first,then i never allowed her to see her parents, 6 months once i allow to go her home,told her to restrict her to talk with his parents.arguments came between us,fight and atlast she sacrifise for me all.But i came to know once i gone to office she use to sit and talk with his parents without knowing me.fights between us, Male ego that wife should ask husband words.

what ever i ask my wife i will get within a week from her parents, all house hold items.then my parents told to ask them for house in bangalore,and money.

there parents told they are not intrested as i am looking her daughter well they cant do anything more, these things came as big problem between us i beated her lot this happend. trowed her out of the house, neighbours called police and complainted . 

she escused in that situation also, but my parents not ready to take a girl who went to police staion, so they asked me to leave her in bangalore and come to native, i left her. she came to chennai to see me i never allowed her inside home

she com[plaint in womens station in bangalore saying i never allowed inside,i told them i am going to apply for divorce

she called me many times what i am doing is wrong, and she will fight for right, she complaint  498a i got arrested was in jail for 5 day now on bail.

after comming out i forced her to vacate the house, she denied.

While she not at home, i broked the door and try to shift home two times neighbours informed poilice and stopped.

after seeing all this how my parents will accpet her? they dont like her.

I want to keep my parents happy.

Now please suggest what i can do, how to remove her?

I edited your narration only for language mistakes, without changing the meanings. Please see for yourselves:

Relationship between my parents and my wife:  She loved them as if they were her parents. She used to cook whenever we visited them in Chennai and took care on them.

My wife is from a well settled family. But she never behaved so.  She is very simple.

What more you or your parents can aspire for?

So first I stopped going to her home. Then I never allowed her to see her parents.  Once in 6 months I allowed her to go home.  I told her to restrict her talks with her parents. Arguments came between us, fight and at last she sacrificed for me all. But I came to know once I am gone to office she used to sit and talk with her parents without my knowing. There were fights between us. Male ego that wife should obey the words of her husband.

Do you think all these were right on your part? You yourself admit that it was your male ego.

Whatever I asked my wife, I got within a week from her parents, all house hold items. Then my parents told me to ask them for a house in Bangalore and money.

She and her parents were doing everything to please you. But your parents were greedy and unreasonable. They wanted even more.

Her parents said they were not interested as I was looking their daughter well and they can’t do anything more.  These things came as big problem between us.  I beat her a lot. I threw her out of the house. Neighbours called police and complained’

If she and her parents got disgusted with you and your parents’ demands, was it not justified? According to me a husband who beat his wife only once is a despicable creature. Even your neighbours, who were only third parties got enraged and called the police.

She excused us in that situation also. 

What a nice and innocent girl?

But my parents not ready to take a girl who went to police station. So they asked me to leave her in Bangalore and come back to native place.

Please think for yourself. It was your neighbours who went to the police. Even if she or her parents had gone to the Police they cannot be blamed.

I left her. She came to Chennai to see me I never allowed her inside home.

This shows that you and your parents were really bad people. Can one imagine? A young girl and that too, the wife of their son leaves Bangalore and comes to Chennai. But they do not allow her inside the house. What kind of people are you?

She complained to the women’s station in Bangalore saying I never allowed her inside. I told them I am going to apply for divorce.

You may apply for divorce, which you may or may not get. But until then she is your wife and she has  a right.

She called me many times, said what I was doing was wrong and that she would fight for her rights.  She filed complaint under 498a. I got arrested. I was in jail for 5 days and now on bail.

Were you not doing the wrong things? She is very much justified if she fights for her rights. Hers was a genuine complaint under 498A. She respected you as her husband. But you crushed her.

After coming out I forced her to vacate the house.  She refused.

While she was not at home, I broke the door and try to shift home two times.  Neighbours informed police and stopped.

After you came out of the jail you started taking vengeance. Again your neighbours had to come to her rescue. If I were her father, I would have approached the court for cancellation of your bail. And you will be in jail until the case is disposed of and the time you spend in jail is set off against the punishment awarded to you.

After seeing all this how my parents will accept her? They don’t like her.

It should have been the other way. How could she accept her brute parents-in-law?

I want to keep my parents happy. Now please suggest what i can do, how to remove her?

You are blind and you are under the spell of your misplaced filial obligations. I hope you understand what I say.

You parents do not deserve your concern for their happiness. If you meekly obey them whether right or wrong you have no salvation. And they have no salvation.

On the other hand if you take a tough stand and make them understand that they are unreasonable, they will come round in due course of time. You cut off your relationship with them for some time. They will come round and you, your wife, your parents, her parents all will be happy.

I warn you, if your wife and in-laws pursue 498A, you are sure to get punishment. Your neighbours in Bangalore are witnesses against you. If the complaint is extended even your parents could be hauled up.

If you are forced for a settlement in the end, you will lose everything, including a chance for a happy life with a good wife.

1 Like

(Guest)

Today received a summon regarding DV:( On my parents and me. 

Do i and my parents have to attend court? 

My lawyer says no need only i can come?

Plz advice

Q Slinger (NA)     07 February 2014

Go for the first date to make an impression...rest of the dates, file an absent petiton!

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     08 February 2014

must go and confess everything you narrated here.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     08 February 2014

I have read ananlysis tof Dr Ramani. I add

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register