Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Help to remove my wife from my house

Page no : 7

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     20 February 2014

why his wife should be given a wrong advise that she should show mercy.

It is the mercy shown by her only which has brought her to this stage.  She was nice and educated girl and got married in a poorer family (financially as well as ..............)  he was dutyful (as husband confesses) only fault was her father's prosperity and this persons (apparently on instigation of ill-minder parents) demanded dowry committed violence.

she refrained from sending him to jail instantaneously and did so when compelled.  He came on bail and misused his liberty by threatening violence and she was gentle enough not to request cancellation of her bail.  She is lenient enough that his parents have not been arrested.

let her show some mercy only to be further tortured.

or

let her be rude. let her work hard in court and get the entire family convicted and live in their house as bonafide (out of Jail ) member of family.

(Guest)

Wife file DV summon sended through court but i never received it, told post man to resend person not at home.

What will be next? I dont want to appear in this case. Please guide me

Q Slinger (NA)     28 February 2014

Ajay..I think u got enough guidance...you are a type of person who will misuse the free services to the maximum with you idiotic intent and actions.

Therefore, I believe making suggestions to you completely foolish. Hence I sincerely request you to stop with your queries.

I also request all commenters to let Ajay find his own fate...he is of ill intent and not very serious about his case. He could have easily researched his answers on the net but doesn't do so. He is looking for spoon feeding, which would deprive us of actually helping people in real need. Hence, please refrain from answering Ajay's queries.

Good luck Ajay...now go do your own research.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     28 February 2014

please give the name of the postman and post office.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     28 February 2014

you have mistaken this forum to be crime assisting forum

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     28 February 2014

You do not want to appear in court. You had promised Forum members to give telephone number of your wife. Give it now. I shall telephone your wife and advise her to apply for cancellation of your bail. Thereafter you will not have to go to court. The Police will take you there from jail in their jeep.

This conversation has been very long and I do not exactly remember whether you had already given answer to this question.

Has your marriage been consummated? I mean have you  had s*x with your wife?

(Guest)

Please dont get angry on me

I know i am wrong but i want to come out of all....

she had files DV on all family members again  i have to spend money.

Has your marriage been consummated? I mean have you  had s*x with your wife?( answer Yes) But why this question now?

My lawyer told me one got bail its not easy to cancell. Please why u want to scare me

I need a suggestion, the reason i never accepted the summon is all family members have to go to court.

Please advice me to come out from dv.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     03 March 2014

you said

"I know i am wrong but i want to come out of all...."

do you really mean this?

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     03 March 2014

you said

"My lawyer told me one got bail its not easy to cancell"

Yes you had to worked hard for cancellation of bail.  Seems you wife does not want to cooperate in bail cancellation.

She is a stupid lady who think that you may mend your ways.

Q Slinger (NA)     03 March 2014

Ajay...I only see jail in your future.

Sudhir Kumar  and Ramani, please stop encouraging Ajay in asking more questions. People like Ajay like to heavily rely on others for assistance rather than doing their own work. Thats why he pobably got DV as well..cos his wife figured out that he is an idiot.

I hope the moderator BAN's Ajay so he a pest!

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     04 March 2014

It appeared to me that you were only recently married. Your parents started ill-treating your wife from day one. You did nothing in defense of your wife, though she was nice girl, who wanted to live with and look after your parents. I was married long long ago and even our diamond jubilee is over. I am certainly much older than your parents. I know human behavior and psychiatry also. With all these being my own background I suspected that you may be neuter gender or impotent. If you had s*x with your wife only once, your attitude towards your wife, your life partner, your ardhangini, mother of your future children would have been entirely different. I would like to ask your father how he treated your mother when they were young.

You are living under the spell of your parents, who are not even able to think as objectively as you do. You are again and again asking for advice. But you are not even able to move one inch in the direction of my advice. Your lawyer will advise you only law and not what a human being should do under a certain given circumstances. If you follow my advice you can not only save yourself but also lead a happy future life. As you are not prepared to follow my advice, sorry and good bye. I feel even more sorry for your wonderful wife. Please inform me if you get a divorce. I will ask  my nephew to propose marriage to her. Good bye once again.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register