help needed reg. procedure to resign from karnataka govt.

Dear All,


My wife is a Specialist Doctor employed with the Health Department of Karnataka Government. She is not keeping good health. Hence she wants to resign her job. Can anyone guide me on what is the procedure to tender resignation? Also, she has completed 14 years 6 months of service. Is she eligible for VRS and can get pensionary benefits? Thanks in Advance for responses.

Dy Director

As perrules applicable in centre an employee is entitled to VR if he completes 20 years of paid service. You need tocheck pralel position in Karnataka Sate.  Rules may be available on state govt website.


If she keeping helth bad enough to serve then she can approach higher authority to refer her to medical board for invalidment which will give her pension even wihtout 20 years.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



IPC Grand Course     |    x