Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sidhu (student)     04 September 2020

Harassment by neighbor and his advocate

Hello, 

I am Sreedhar, I am constructing new house for which i initially took Ba for 2 3 floors G+2, later i changed plan and left ground floor for parking and constructed 5 floors under 15 meters. I took BPS and regularized entire building. There is 1 feet gap between me and my neighbor. Neighbor is living since 18 years and dose not have easement rights. 

Now the neighbor is jealous of the building and started harassing me with false complaints. They engaged advocate who whith out producing any documents of neighbor in court claiming easement rights. 

Secondly the  same neighbor is claiming about not showing capital gains under ITR-1 for 2015. Where itr is not under scope of RTI. Income Tax data is secured between me and income tax department via user name and password. The neighbor filed a suit to demolish the building and mentioned about itr documents in civil suite.  They did not mentioned source of ITR. This actually amounts to data breach and misuse of income tax department account. 

The neighbor mother had bee cheating govt and took two pensions and got read handed by govt and news published in news papers. The same advocate sent letter to SP of Police to file criminal case against my family as his client data had been breached by us as we are complainant. 

ITR documents are of national security, they stolen my ITR and breached it in open court, the advocate would had asked for source of ITR and should had filed a complaint to SP of police and would had taken action against his client. Instead he colluded with his clients and breached my data. 

The same advocate had sent notice to SP of police to file cyber criminal case against my family because we came to know about his double pensions. But the govt of Andhra Pradesh is freely publish pensioners data with all details like bank account, name, id ,etc in thei official website. This data is accessible by any one in globe. 

The advocate should be legally bound and act in favor of  national interest, when ITR document is hacked by his client and help him breaching data but did not took this matter to police ot IT department. But when i gave complaint based on free publish data by govt, he sent notice to file cyber case against me. 

This is not acceptable behavior by Advocate. I want to file case against the advocate in BAR council or before high court  judge. Which is better. He is filing all false complaints which out proper evidence. He is helping his client in harassing our family. 

Learning

3 Replies

Isaac Gabriel (Advocate)     04 September 2020

You make formal complaint with the police about the unethical behaviour.It seems.a fit case of cyberlaw.Simultanously issue a lawyer notice to your neighbour to wreck vengence against you by unnecessary disturbances.

1 Like

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     05 September 2020

When the mutual relations are strained, persons throw allegations against each other, and most of the violations of law come out during such disputes.  If you have proper approvals for construction, forget about all the rest and do not make things complicated by prolonging and provocating the issues.   Defend yourself in the court.  One may hurl thousand allegations but may not establish even one during the court.   Engage an expert and defend while ignoring such provocations.

P. Venu (Advocate)     05 September 2020

The posting, other than the bickering among the neighbours, do not suggest any legal issue.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register