Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mukesh Pareek (service)     08 March 2010

H Form

We manufacturer &  plan to procure packing material for export purpose from one of our vendor.

we wish to do this transaction without sales tax after giving "H FORM" to our vendor

Is it right way or not ? 


 2 Replies


Mr. Mukesh,

'H' form can be used for the deemed export. That means if u want to export any goods through any agent then you have to obtain 'H' form from the agent. Then the primary condition is that the goods exported should be in the same form. There should not be any change in the original form.

So that you can not purchase packing material against 'H' form as you have asked.

Ravi Kumar (Lawyer)     22 March 2010


I think you can export the packing material aftere giving "H" form to the vendor, as the goods are exporting out of India as such and you can claim full exemption from levy of tax.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query